Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Injury Recovery

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fortitude18 View Post
    I am up there with you bro....Hockey and 9 surgeries later......MSM and fish Oil help a lot.....Look into Sarms since you do not like needles......MK 2866 is great for healing as well as TB 500 but you have to inject tb 500....Get blood work so you know if your test levels are good and see where your liver enzymes are at...Anavar might be worth looking into...A lot of my injuries feel better while on test....Just a thought....

Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely look into both. I downloaded the proper anavar protocol. Seems a little complicated when you add stacks etc which is why I haven't done it yet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely look into both. I downloaded the proper anavar protocol. Seems a little complicated when you add stacks etc which is why I haven't done it yet.
    you do understand that steroids are not used for healing that type of injury or any other injury right? you might get some "band aid" masking but i assure you, especially anavar, is not going to heal you man... i see your not really understanding but its far from complicated unless you make it that way for yourself... you can run a very simple healing stack if you want to... it does not have to be complicated...

simply run

mk-2866 25 mg day for 12 weeks... get it at www.sarms1.com
    lgd-4033 10 mg day for 12 weeks www.sarms1.com
    hcgenerate for 12 weeks www.n2bm.com
    dspark for 12 weeks www.n2bm.com

run a mini pct weeks 13-16

hcgenerate es www.n2bm.com
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

there you go man

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you! I will study this recommendation--if I pull the trigger will let you know how it turns out. I appreciate that you took the time to respond DylanGemelli.

J.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567