Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury and sarm cycle

speedygm

Registered
Hello , i’ve a question , i’m In the middle (just started week5)of 12weeks sarm cycle ( 50s4 20cardarine 30sr9009) i’ve A little injury and i’ve To stop to train for about 7to15days(flexible period because you never know 😡 I hope on 5-6days😊, what can you suggest me , stop it or continue ?

I’m doing the cycle you suggest me time ago , and it’s great , you feel a little bit on the performance and what I feel specially is the recovery time , thank you

- - - Updated - - -

After how long time do you think can be good to start a new one ?

I do endurance sport and I have a little problem on my calf , nothing dangerous, usually this kind of problem are few days , but you’ll never know so I started to take informations-opinions , I decided to do like that , i’m continue the cycle , if at the day 5 I can’t train , I’ll continue cardarine and stop the rest , I think no more than day 10-12 no more everything will be perfect and I restart complete and finish the cycle , what do you think ? More than a injury is a high muscle fatigue, that’s why I think 🤞🏻🤘🏻Not to long to recover

I do endurance sport and I have a little problem on my calf , nothing dangerous, usually this kind of problem are few days , but you’ll never know so I started to take informations-opinions , I decided to do like that , i’m continue the cycle , if at the day 5 I can’t train , I’ll continue cardarine and stop the rest , I think no more than day 10-12 no more everything will be perfect and I restart complete and finish the cycle , what do you think ? More than a injury is a high muscle fatigue, that’s why I think 🤞🏻🤘🏻Not to long to recover

This sounds like a good plan

Back
Top Bottom