Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inlaws found customs letter

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

inlaws found customs letter

I made the mistake of ordering gear from overseas and the package was lost in the mail. I saw it went to customs in the tracking and then disappeared. I got a letter in the mail a couple months later to my home address and it was a warning about ordering gear to my address. The problem is my wife's parents found the letter because the address that I gave the source had their shipping information on it. It was an honest mistake because I had copy paste it their address when I made the order because that's where my bitcoins are linked to since i use my wife’s fathers account (he is rich and let’s me trade his bitcoin account)
    At first my wife tried to convince them that it was a wrong address and just a mistake. Maybe one of the other neighbors had sent something and they had delivered the mail to their number by mistake. But they weren't buying it and her dad is pissed and he thinks I'm some sort of drug dealer or drug addict. I called the Mom after this happened and she chewed me out saying that I should not be touching the stuff as it's not healthy for me and made me promise to never order steroids again.
    My question is what would you do in my situation and will their address be flagged?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You’re giving the federal government too much credit about “flagging the address” as it just does not happen…ever. I’ve had three confiscations in six years and I still use the same address.

As for the dad…whatever! Let him think what he wants; you’ll never convince him otherwise. Having a conversation with him will be like trying to convince someone else to see your political point of view. Not worth it. Offer him some of the free Cialas you got with the gear.

As for the mom…well, moms are usually right. She sounds like any mother telling you drugs are bad. Thank her for her concern or drop it. Chances are, both parents have already dropped it. She should be more concerned that her daughter lied about the mix up.

All of this is a first world problem. They should be happy it was just a little bit of gear and not kilos of cocaine or fentanyl being intercepted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother, it makes no difference what any of us would do... you know your in laws and your wife and we do not... you do what YOU think is the right thing to do... we all have very different situations and its quite easy to tell you to do something one way or another but i really dont like that not knowing one thing about your situation... thats personal shit and you need to keep that personal

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never make it a habit to get into personal things like this sir. I would follow Dylan's advice here as you know your situation where we would not have the slightest idea!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my suggestion is get a PO box and always use that, this will prevent mistakes like this

as far as your inlaws i would just sweep it under the rug. i know people who have done far worse shit then this whose inlaws have 'got over it'. just don't even bring it up unless they do and if they do just be flat out honest and tell them you were buying some test to do TRT cause your insurance doesn't cover it blah blah blah.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are a grown man so don’t apologize or lie about it... tell them your body your choice you’ve done the research and you are good...
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you should bang mom in law, that what i did in last marriage. work out good. i like milf's

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aaznu765 View Post
    I made the mistake of ordering gear from overseas and the package was lost in the mail. I saw it went to customs in the tracking and then disappeared. I got a letter in the mail a couple months later to my home address and it was a warning about ordering gear to my address. The problem is my wife's parents found the letter because the address that I gave the source had their shipping information on it. It was an honest mistake because I had copy paste it their address when I made the order because that's where my bitcoins are linked to since i use my wife’s fathers account (he is rich and let’s me trade his bitcoin account)
    At first my wife tried to convince them that it was a wrong address and just a mistake. Maybe one of the other neighbors had sent something and they had delivered the mail to their number by mistake. But they weren't buying it and her dad is pissed and he thinks I'm some sort of drug dealer or drug addict. I called the Mom after this happened and she chewed me out saying that I should not be touching the stuff as it's not healthy for me and made me promise to never order steroids again.
    My question is what would you do in my situation and will their address be flagged?
    You can just say it was a wrong address and no problem. No one is going to prove anything.

Get a new address a UPS box and get a new BtC account, don't worry about it too much, they don't understand you.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    why are you using your father in laws bitcoin account? no wonder they treat you like a child. i disagree with the above, if you are dependent on them for financial situation then you should follow their rules. if not then go do your own thing
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Side story: many years ago my dad (long dead) was an ambulance man and was one of the first in London to train up and become a paramedic. That meant they could, with a docs permission, give a casualty an injection.

Now Weider sold what was called 'Anabolic Mega Paks' (souped up vitamins - they were fined by the FDA for claims). I had some and my dad freaked out over the 'anabolic' part.

Such is life lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast