Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insane hunger on tren?

monickinmatko

Registered
Hey guys, I’ve recently started bulking and I’m doing 200mg of test p and 500mg of tren ace per week. Before this, I ended my cut at 88.8kg at about 10% bf.

The thing is I’m always hungry. I can get in 6k calories a day easily and most of it is clean foods (about 100g of chicken breast and 400g of cooked rice and some broccoli 5-6x a day and I’m still loving it lol, whole wheat bread with some jam, oatmeal, etc.)

My macros are super high carbs and lower fats (about 75g per day, never above 90g) and about 1g of protein per lbs. I’ve been doing an hour of steady state cardio a day to counteract my eating since that many kcals would just be overkill. I would say my total daily intake minus my daily activity is about 4500-5000kcals depending on how much I eat that day. Yesterday I didn’t train and ate 4500 clean kcals during the day hoping it would suffice (I was hungry as fuck after every meal and holding back the whole day), but I managed to go to bed a little hungry and sure enough, I woke up at 3am fucking hungry as hell and devoured about 1k calories of junk food. I later found out I had some leftover chicken breast and rice and regretted not eating that instead, I would have no problem with that either. I have some strong willpower, but believe me, It was impossible not to eat something and that’s the problem, it’s not that I’m a little hungry or craving something sweet, but it feels as if I’m starving. I’m afraid that I’ll just put on all the bodyfat I’ve lost. I don’t know it it’s right to hold myself back or just eat if I’m hungry? Any help would be appreciated, so thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I also wanted to add I’m only doing this bulking cycle for 8 weeks and then I’m cruising on 150mgs of test and a sarms triple stack for 12 weeks where I’ll cut again.

tren will boost insulin resistance and you will want to eat. you are going to be attacking carbs on it for this reason. this happens in a lot of guys while some guys get so sick on it that they lose their appetite. the longer you stay on it the more sick your body will get.

Sounds like a positive thing to me.
Iv always been lean as fuk.

Im on 700mg ace, 75mg tbol, 200 test.

Between every meal I have a protein shake with 2 scoops of ground oats. So like a meal between meals.
I'll have dinner at night. Then I'll need a protein shake before bed cause I'll be starving. And also, I'll wake up thro the night starving.
So the body needs to be fed to grow, iv i don't eat for a few hours I feel terrible on this dose.
But my food is all clean. Chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables. Steak. Ect.

I’m just afraid I’m eating too high above my TDEE and that I’ll get fat again, but I just can’t stop. I don’t have a problem eating just chicken and rice all day, the more the better.

I’m just afraid I’m eating too high above my TDEE and that I’ll get fat again, but I just can’t stop. I don’t have a problem eating just chicken and rice all day, the more the better.

calories in/out is true, but it has more to do with TYPES of calories, not the AMOUNT. so spread out your carbs but make them HEALTHY CARBS like sweet potatoes, rice, fruit etc. even things like raw honey are fine. don't throw refined sugars at your body. remember TYPE of calories, not amount. don't even bother counting calories man, it doesn't work

also you don't run tren for long periods of times or often. if you do then you will create a lot of problems for your body.

Tren is an excellent nutrient partitioner. The good news is you can afford to eat more on tren for the most part

Ok, thank you all for the replies! One more question tho, I want to cut during my cruise, it’s going to be a 12 week cruise with 250mg of test and a sarms triple stack. Do you think I could pull it off without loosing too much muscle?

I wish it did that to me now, but I can’t stop eating lol.

Yea man, it's tricky. If appetite is an issue, the EC stack has always worked for me. Not sure it is the best idea to use when you are already running tren though. I am thinking blood pressure may be a major concern.

Sounds like a positive thing to me.
Iv always been lean as fuk.

Im on 700mg ace, 75mg tbol, 200 test.

Between every meal I have a protein shake with 2 scoops of ground oats. So like a meal between meals.
I'll have dinner at night. Then I'll need a protein shake before bed cause I'll be starving. And also, I'll wake up thro the night starving.
So the body needs to be fed to grow, iv i don't eat for a few hours I feel terrible on this dose.
But my food is all clean. Chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables. Steak. Ect.
How's your libido with that tren/test ratio

How's your libido with that tren/test ratio

It's shit. I decided to drop to 100 eod. Only took a week or so and my breathing started to get pretty laboured, lethargic.
So I decided to run 750 test and yeh for now drop tren to 350.
The gains were great but what's the point when u struggle to breath and ur libido drops. I was always a high test/tren person.

I remembered pretty quick... Feeling good is just as important as looking good.

Back
Top Bottom