Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: instead of dbol Using Winstrol and anavar with Test E

  1. #1
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    instead of dbol Using Winstrol and anavar with Test E

    Hi guys , Can i use Winstrol and anavar as a kick start for Test cycle or should i Run it after A month of test cycle for better results. on a good clean deficiet diet with (60%)high carbs ,(20%) low fat and (20%") protien. I am mesomorpth and i really want to get rid of the extra fat around my stomach and sides . thanks you

    (I got anavar 30 tabs of 10mg ) and ( Winstrol 100 tabs 10mg )
    Please tell me a good protocol with good results and how much cardio should i do everyday for maximum results .
    Arnold 3.0

  2. #2
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    33
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For maximum results take 30 tabs var and 100 tabs winny immediately.Also add dbol thats what arnold would do

  3. #3
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST* View Post
    For maximum results take 30 tabs var and 100 tabs winny immediately.Also add dbol thats what arnold would do
    Lmfao . you mean in one go

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,106
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    Hi guys , Can i use Winstrol and anavar as a kick start for Test cycle or should i Run it after A month of test cycle for better results. on a good clean deficiet diet with (60%)high carbs ,(20%) low fat and (20%") protien. I am mesomorpth and i really want to get rid of the extra fat around my stomach and sides . thanks you

    (I got anavar 30 tabs of 10mg ) and ( Winstrol 100 tabs 10mg )
    Please tell me a good protocol with good results and how much cardio should i do everyday for maximum results .
    Arnold 3.0
    I've yet to see any evidence than using a 'kick starter' produces better overall results.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I've yet to see any evidence than using a 'kick starter' produces better overall results.
    I am just gonna do a mild test only cycle and see if it has any side effects and if its going good then in last 4 weeks ill add oral steorid . depends on what my body fat is at that time .

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,045
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the purpose of a kickstart is to get the short acting orals working in the body while your long esters 'build up'

    i don't have a problem with guys doing it at all but like mobster said over the long term the results will be moot.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,203
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i wouldnt stack them at once... just because you have them doesnt mean you have to use them.. i see guys do that shit far too often... "well i have it, so i might as well" but thats not how this works... i have no clue of your stats and cycle history either so it makes it rather difficult to give any sort of accurate recommendation

  8. #8
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i wouldnt stack them at once... just because you have them doesnt mean you have to use them.. i see guys do that shit far too often... "well i have it, so i might as well" but thats not how this works... i have no clue of your stats and cycle history either so it makes it rather difficult to give any sort of accurate recommendation
    I see , I still got alot to learn . btw dylan , If my blood pressure is 134 and resting H beats 74 . Is it okey to use sarms ?

  9. #9
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,046
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I see , I still got alot to learn . btw dylan , If my blood pressure is 134 and resting H beats 74 . Is it okey to use sarms ?
    Sarms are fine anytime. Steroids though are a different story

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,203
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I see , I still got alot to learn . btw dylan , If my blood pressure is 134 and resting H beats 74 . Is it okey to use sarms ?
    Yes........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •