Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

instead of dbol Using Winstrol and anavar with Test E

Arnold_3.0

Hi guys , Can i use Winstrol and anavar as a kick start for Test cycle or should i Run it after A month of test cycle for better results. on a good clean deficiet diet with (60%)high carbs ,(20%) low fat and (20%") protien. I am mesomorpth and i really want to get rid of the extra fat around my stomach and sides . thanks you

(I got anavar 30 tabs of 10mg ) and ( Winstrol 100 tabs 10mg )
Please tell me a good protocol with good results and how much cardio should i do everyday for maximum results .
Arnold 3.0

For maximum results take 30 tabs var and 100 tabs winny immediately.Also add dbol thats what arnold would do

Hi guys , Can i use Winstrol and anavar as a kick start for Test cycle or should i Run it after A month of test cycle for better results. on a good clean deficiet diet with (60%)high carbs ,(20%) low fat and (20%") protien. I am mesomorpth and i really want to get rid of the extra fat around my stomach and sides . thanks you

(I got anavar 30 tabs of 10mg ) and ( Winstrol 100 tabs 10mg )
Please tell me a good protocol with good results and how much cardio should i do everyday for maximum results .
Arnold 3.0

I've yet to see any evidence than using a 'kick starter' produces better overall results.

I've yet to see any evidence than using a 'kick starter' produces better overall results.

I am just gonna do a mild test only cycle and see if it has any side effects and if its going good then in last 4 weeks ill add oral steorid . depends on what my body fat is at that time .

the purpose of a kickstart is to get the short acting orals working in the body while your long esters 'build up'

i don't have a problem with guys doing it at all but like mobster said over the long term the results will be moot.

i wouldnt stack them at once... just because you have them doesnt mean you have to use them.. i see guys do that shit far too often... "well i have it, so i might as well" but thats not how this works... i have no clue of your stats and cycle history either so it makes it rather difficult to give any sort of accurate recommendation

i wouldnt stack them at once... just because you have them doesnt mean you have to use them.. i see guys do that shit far too often... "well i have it, so i might as well" but thats not how this works... i have no clue of your stats and cycle history either so it makes it rather difficult to give any sort of accurate recommendation

I see , I still got alot to learn . btw dylan , If my blood pressure is 134 and resting H beats 74 . Is it okey to use sarms ?

Back
Top Bottom