Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin + clen cycle

Paulo

One of my friends told me about a cycle he ran, insulin and clen. He told me he ran this for 15 days, without PCT and he saw some pretty serious results...this seems a bit too good to be true but i was wondering if anyone else has run this type of cycle/what can you tell me about it?

One of my friends told me about a cycle he ran, insulin and clen. He told me he ran this for 15 days, without PCT and he saw some pretty serious results...this seems a bit too good to be true but i was wondering if anyone else has run this type of cycle/what can you tell me about it?
IMO unless you're dieting really hard slin and clen are opposites.
Slin is usually for bulking (although it can be used for cutting but increases the risk of hypoglycemia). Slin is the most dangerous drug in bodybuild it can kill you in the first (over) dose!
Clen for cutting. For me Clen loses its fat burning effects after a couple weeks.

IMO unless you're dieting really hard slin and clen are opposites.
Slin is usually for bulking (although it can be used for cutting but increases the risk of hypoglycemia). Slin is the most dangerous drug in bodybuild it can kill you in the first (over) dose!
Clen for cutting. For me Clen loses its fat burning effects after a couple weeks.

Yeah my diet is always on point, especially while cycling. I was just curious if what he said was even possible, not PCTing and doing a 10 day cycle would be my main purpose just so i can get a nice summer cut going without doing a full cycle

bro... unless you make money from bodybuilding, or are a ifbb pro, etc there is no reason to ever do slin... its straight dangerous. you can die in an instant... how is that even close to worth it????

i don't recommend it but if you're really impatient use DNP to cut... its still pretty damn dangerous, but IMO much better then slin... i actually know quite a few guys who use DNP for a short time frame and they come out looking completely different in 14 days. but cmon dude just run like a 6-8 week tren/mast/test cycle and be much safer and still get great results. its only april, you have time.

bro... unless you make money from bodybuilding, or are a ifbb pro, etc there is no reason to ever do slin... its straight dangerous. you can die in an instant... how is that even close to worth it????

i don't recommend it but if you're really impatient use DNP to cut... its still pretty damn dangerous, but IMO much better then slin... i actually know quite a few guys who use DNP for a short time frame and they come out looking completely different in 14 days. but cmon dude just run like a 6-8 week tren/mast/test cycle and be much safer and still get great results. its only april, you have time.

I respect the opinion and i appreciate it brother def making me double think it. I just came off a pretty long cycle so im not looking to do any more cycles for atleast a year, so im looking to just find something that i can take while im natty where i can still keep that "full" look

i get you man. that's why i B&C, i live for this life. i have accomplished a shit ton in the time frame i have been lifting both natty, and assisted. I have weighed out everything i eat for the last 16 months, logged into MFP... no days missed. i grow all my own food, except for fruits. my beef is farm raised, my milk, eggs, wheat, and veg. i only buy rice, some veg, flax, bran, canned salmon, and fresh fish. everything else comes from my land.

i don't drink, i don't smoke, i don't gamble. i have twins, and im married. my wife supports me 100% and i couldn't imagine ever coming off. this is my world, and i love it. i try to go about things as safely as possible, i always run cycle supports, and never skimp on products that are needed.

im devoted to the gym, and even if B&C takes time off of my life, which i doubt, at least i was able to thoroughly enjoy every minute of it, doing what i love with the people i love. that being said i would never touch insulin man. i have heard so many storys of people forgetting to carb, and going night night. shit happens man, its just not smart.

Horrible horrible advice. Insulin will just make you fat. You need to be running a lot of steroids and HGH along side of it to see any benefit. Even most enhanced bodybuilders who use insulin just get fat from it. I have used insulin myself thinking it was 'the secret' and I promise you that it isn't anything special.

Clenbuterol does not differentiate between fat or muscle. If you aren't running a heavy steroid base alongside of it, you are going to loose a 50/50 mix of fat and muscle. There are much better alternatives.

Read up on the alternatives to clenbuterol here: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...buterol-muskate-(trevor-kouritzin)-41188.html

Horrible horrible advice. Insulin will just make you fat. You need to be running a lot of steroids and HGH along side of it to see any benefit. Even most enhanced bodybuilders who use insulin just get fat from it. I have used insulin myself thinking it was 'the secret' and I promise you that it isn't anything special.

Clenbuterol does not differentiate between fat or muscle. If you aren't running a heavy steroid base alongside of it, you are going to loose a 50/50 mix of fat and muscle. There are much better alternatives.

Read up on the alternatives to clenbuterol here: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...buterol-muskate-(trevor-kouritzin)-41188.html

So what would you recommend as something that i can take without having to technally cycle and PCT but still get some lean results?

So what would you recommend as something that i can take without having to technally cycle and PCT but still get some lean results?

Any PED I know of will require you to come off at some point unless you are on trt. Cycling is a necessary part of using these enhancers. I think sarms would be great as they are only very minimally suppressive and therefore only require a mini pct. I would try the triple stack...

Follow the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-
stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate S at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

sounds like sarm's would be your best option for your goals

people who get great results off insulin are lucky.. I have heard of some crazy stories, but those results are rare. generally insulin is used as a nutrition partitioner to take advantage of meals and make them more powerful, for someone like you you just don't need it, as has been said you could find yourself putting on a bunch of fat fast on it

The SARMS triple stack is definitely the way to go. They have minimal side effects, and yet they will give great results. Insulin is no joke, and you should not be using it unless you earn your living with bodybuilding. Even in such case you would have to think it twice first. SARMS will give you a ton of benefits, and they are the safest, so it is truly the most reasonable thing to use at this moment for you.

I would run the SARMS triple stack and mini PCT exactly as Masonic bodybuilder laid out.

i get you man. that's why i B&C, i live for this life. i have accomplished a shit ton in the time frame i have been lifting both natty, and assisted. I have weighed out everything i eat for the last 16 months, logged into MFP... no days missed. i grow all my own food, except for fruits. my beef is farm raised, my milk, eggs, wheat, and veg. i only buy rice, some veg, flax, bran, canned salmon, and fresh fish. everything else comes from my land.

i don't drink, i don't smoke, i don't gamble. i have twins, and im married. my wife supports me 100% and i couldn't imagine ever coming off. this is my world, and i love it. i try to go about things as safely as possible, i always run cycle supports, and never skimp on products that are needed.

im devoted to the gym, and even if B&C takes time off of my life, which i doubt, at least i was able to thoroughly enjoy every minute of it, doing what i love with the people i love. that being said i would never touch insulin man. i have heard so many storys of people forgetting to carb, and going night night. shit happens man, its just not smart.
Good man brother....i couldnt have said it better..."""" keep that free life going bro its all about the memories !!!

the woods

Ok there is so much wrong with both allllll of this.
First, insulin is fucking amazing. Hard to want to come off of it. People that can't make gains off the most anabolic substance your body can use aren't using it right. Get off the Walmart sold R and N and get some prescription grade, and you will see the difference.
But realize that trying to cut while using slin full time is just contradicting. The amount of slin you want to use for great gains is in the 8-14iu range. And at 10 grams of carbs per iu you will be eating away your carb count for the day really quick on cutting diet. Not only do YOU NEED TO eat with in 15 minutes of injecting slin but then again eating a full meal about a hour later. So you are basically screwed for cutting your carbs. Just doesn't make it easy for eating through out the day to avoid hunger.
So stacking it with clen isn't much help. Also the side effects of clen can throw of how you are feeling so you can't read your body well with what is happening with the slin. YES you better have a blood glucose monitor. Don't be a dumb ass about it. They are $10 at Walmart.

Second, you should fully understand how and what insulin works for the body. Yes you can go to Walmart and get it with out a script but do you know what you are getting? They will ask if you want R or N. Do you know the difference? The internet is full of body building lies and making shit up when they don't know the answers. Dispite what I have read on way to many countless forums of the difference between the two, which 99% say there really is no difference, is dangerously false. One product I never set people up on is insulin, I don't want to be held responsible for their mistakes with the product. So if you can't find out the differences in the Walmart Brand R and N then you should just walk away.

I'm not saying that, that those (R&N) don't have a great valid place in body building they do. And for anyone that knows the products know exactly when it's best for each at the beat point to use them.
But one of the best is Novolog. The quickest acting insulin. Also very dangerous. But if you can get your hands on Novolog (commonly found in pen form, which is what I get it in. And get the needle tips for it) the you have a great and powerful product. It can be used both post work out and if you are extra safe with it pre work out. The pumps are great and you literally feel like you are growing from it.

Basically if you don't know the onsets, peaks, when it leaves your system, how many carbs to iu you need how often, when you can go sleep after injecting (shortest is 4 hours after injection, so good luck with your late night work outs. Trust me I've been there far to often.) etc, then you need to walk away from it before you paralyze yourself or kill yourself.

But to answer your question on pct... You don't need to pct from insulin or clen.

Back
Top Bottom