Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin documentation

Update**
I just too a measure of bodyfat, and 14.7% is the number I got. I measured a second time and the second test came up as 14.9% bmi is 28.7. today was my high carb day and grubbed down on a good ole cheat meal from panda Express. Trained with a buddy, so didn't follow my program and went with a more high volume metabolic type of workout today.

Update**
I just too a measure of bodyfat, and 14.7% is the number I got. I measured a second time and the second test came up as 14.9% bmi is 28.7. today was my high carb day and grubbed down on a good ole cheat meal from panda Express. Trained with a buddy, so didn't follow my program and went with a more high volume metabolic type of workout today.

if you eat whole foods and continue experimenting with fasting protocols you will drop your body fat like never before.. i know at your age it is hard but avoid the restauranta and fast food.. it is beyond a cheat meal, it is going to tear up your stomach for a day or two and impede things bigtime.

also no need to use PED's especially at your age. they will impede progress.

i would like to see you put up a log next where you take my advice on the above and then we will be cooking

if you eat whole foods and continue experimenting with fasting protocols you will drop your body fat like never before.. i know at your age it is hard but avoid the restauranta and fast food.. it is beyond a cheat meal, it is going to tear up your stomach for a day or two and impede things bigtime.

also no need to use PED's especially at your age. they will impede progress.

i would like to see you put up a log next where you take my advice on the above and then we will be cooking
Thing is, lots of your advice is stuff I have already been doing, and yeah it definitely works. When I was 18 I weighed about 135, now by the end of this diet I'll be about 180 and ripped. I've been doing all of the tricks and tips for naturals that I was able to find, I've used fasting 2-3 times before, I've got nutrient timing down, I've got all of the different training techniques to continue to build strength or size, all of the "biohacking" stuff in order. At first, I wanted to stay natural. But then, I had a shift in perspective.

good updates but remember 80% of the muscle is water. you aren't going to gain actual lean muscle tissue that fast. it will take years to build actual muscle tissue

Site enhanc....nvm he might actually try it. Don't need to see any more fuck-ups on that.

Site enhanc....nvm he might actually try it. Don't need to see any more fuck-ups on that.

i am 100% against site enhancement. i've seen the dumbest shit in my days, saw a guy the other day at the gym with these fake looking calves. blew my mind how someone could be that fucked up in the head where they needed calf implants

Update. Alright so a few weeks after using insulin, taking measurements I have retained the same size that I did while using insulin. Arms measure out at about 15 and 3/4 despite fasting every day and eating very few carbs. The weight loss diet is going very well, I have noteasured bodyfat yet, but I am visibly more lean. Oh and there's a few of you who won't like this but ehh whatever. So I got hooked up with a pack of clenbuterol by an old bodybuilder at the gym so I'm going to start a log on that. But anyways I'll post a picture on this thread when I'm finished dieting.

Update. Alright so a few weeks after using insulin, taking measurements I have retained the same size that I did while using insulin. Arms measure out at about 15 and 3/4 despite fasting every day and eating very few carbs. The weight loss diet is going very well, I have noteasured bodyfat yet, but I am visibly more lean. Oh and there's a few of you who won't like this but ehh whatever. So I got hooked up with a pack of clenbuterol by an old bodybuilder at the gym so I'm going to start a log on that. But anyways I'll post a picture on this thread when I'm finished dieting.
It might be worth finding some ketotifen then. It helps mitigate down regulation with clenbuterol so you don't need to run the dose so high later in.

You don’t want to use novalin or humalin... those are 6-10 hour insulins.... you want novalog or humalog...

The quality of size with regular insulin’s is going to be poor and your going to have way more possible hypo episodes... sleep with a jug of grape juice by the side of your bed if you insist on continuing...

You don’t want to use novalin or humalin... those are 6-10 hour insulins.... you want novalog or humalog...

The quality of size with regular insulin’s is going to be poor and your going to have way more possible hypo episodes... sleep with a jug of grape juice by the side of your bed if you insist on continuing...
I don't think you read this log at all.

Back
Top Bottom