Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 110

Thread: Insulin documentation

  1. #21
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,113
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Insulin is the most overrated drug in bodybuilding. I know plenty that have used it. Never saw anybody gain anything except a bunch of rebpund fat to lose later on.

  2. #22
    EVO V.I.P stretch512's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Velo-city
    Posts
    2,779
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Insulin is the most overrated drug in bodybuilding. I know plenty that have used it. Never saw anybody gain anything except a bunch of rebpund fat to lose later on.
    Had to bump this.
    Fuck Yo Couch!

  3. #23
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,109
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am 100% all for a knowledgeable, experienced, individuals experimenting safely.
    By your pictures & your own words u r no where even close to ready for alone.
    I bet u are closer to 20% bf & I see no muscle u will only get fatter from slin use & hurt your self.
    Stay natural get down to about 15% bf with some obviously evident muscle then run your test cycle.
    Never use Slin without GH!!!

  4. #24
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    324
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chadmack282 View Post
    I am 100% all for a knowledgeable, experienced, individuals experimenting safely.
    By your pictures & your own words u r no where even close to ready for alone.
    I bet u are closer to 20% bf & I see no muscle u will only get fatter from slin use & hurt your self.
    Stay natural get down to about 15% bf with some obviously evident muscle then run your test cycle.
    Never use Slin without GH!!!
    I am noob about insulin but just interested something : What would be better or what is difference between HGH with IGF1 or HGH with INSULIN? I am totally noob when it is about slin..if you or someone can me explain in detail please

  5. #25
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,109
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For overall wellness stay moderate A AS use, hgh for long runs, & cycle igf-lr3 1month on 1month off while on hgh.

  6. #26
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    105
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Day 4
    17 iu administered in total.
    6 iu at 5 am
    6 iu at 9 am
    5 iu at 2 pm
    Absolutely superb endurance while training. Trained 2.5 hours working predominantly on chest and if I didn't need to be in bed before 8 I could have doubled the session, at least that is how I felt when I was leaving. Extreme intensity while training utilizing heavy negatives, drop sets, forced reps and isometric contractions. Pumps while training are nearly to the point of pain, the muscles are so swelled and full.

  7. #27
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,762
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicCookies View Post
    Day 4
    17 iu administered in total.
    6 iu at 5 am
    6 iu at 9 am
    5 iu at 2 pm
    Absolutely superb endurance while training. Trained 2.5 hours working predominantly on chest and if I didn't need to be in bed before 8 I could have doubled the session, at least that is how I felt when I was leaving. Extreme intensity while training utilizing heavy negatives, drop sets, forced reps and isometric contractions. Pumps while training are nearly to the point of pain, the muscles are so swelled and full.
    bro...you doing a good shake refeed after?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  8. #28
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    105
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro...you doing a good shake refeed after?
    Yes, I'm using dextrose and bcaas immediately after, and then constantly eating granola bars, bananas, and tuna while working out and in between meals.

  9. #29
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,762
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicCookies View Post
    Yes, I'm using dextrose and bcaas immediately after, and then constantly eating granola bars, bananas, and tuna while working out and in between meals.
    Bro good ... thatíll get you mass... but again have you considered adding an hgh or hgh booster ?
    That will hella boost insulin results bro....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  10. #30
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    105
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro good ... thatíll get you mass... but again have you considered adding an hgh or hgh booster ?
    That will hella boost insulin results bro....
    Yeah, I'm waiting on it to show up in the mail. I'm going to use the ibutamoren from PSL. Should be here in less than a week.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •