Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin documentation

AnabolicCookies

Today is day 1 on slin.
Pharmaceutical Novalin r
Starting weight 195
Body fat 16%
Height 5'10
-
-
today I started withTen iu's intra workout followed by roughly 150 grams of dextrose along with creatine, pre-workout, and electrolyte powder.
Excellent pumps during the workout and zero negative side effects.
Let's see where this goes!

Today is day 1 on slin.
Pharmaceutical Novalin r
Starting weight 195
Body fat 16%
Height 5'10
-
-
today I started withTen iu's intra workout followed by roughly 150 grams of dextrose along with creatine, pre-workout, and electrolyte powder.
Excellent pumps during the workout and zero negative side effects.
Let's see where this goes!

Age and training experience.

i'm not going to knock you for wanting to experiment, after all this is a steroid site right? and plus I have used insulin myself on 2 occasions. the only thing i can tell you is we already spit out tons of insulin and sugar with our diets as it is, there is no reason to put more in your body and then followup it up with more sugar. it is a ludicrous thing. and yes i know that SOME pro's use insulin at the very top levels, BUT they also have amazing genetics and are on HGH and so much other shit that it is part of their arsenal. i have interivewed a lot of pros who say they don't use insulin and think it is stupid btw and will just make you fatter

This is purely for documentation, I don't want to ask questions I am only interested in learning. What better way to learn something than to do something. But for those who asked my age and experience... Your not going to agree with my decision at all. And I fully understand all of the risks. And I am still going to continue to research this on my self.
However, I will not share my age and experience, because I don't not want some kid to read this and think that it's okay to use. Because it is not. Insulin is very powerful and has a side effect of death.

If you want this to be a learning experience for everyone, please post before and after pics.

Day 2
15 iu insulin administered
10 units pre exercise + 5 units post exercise
Pre exercise slin was followed up with a mix of dextrose, bcaas, creatine, pre-workout, 2 bananas.
Post workout insulin was followed up by 1/2 lb tuna, dextrose, and 1 lb gummy bears (made of glucose syrup).
Training while heavily carbed up with insulin is incredible, endurance goes through the roof like I can train for hours and still have gas to keep pushing. The pumps are unreal and muscle fullness is ridiculous.
During this experiment, I am going to train biceps every day. By the end of the week I will compare the difference. Yesterday my bicep measured at 15 inches right on the mark. Let's see if I am able to increase that size in 1 week and then maintain it.

Day 2 progress picture
8b1783d35fb3d4bd3379724787ffcffb.jpg

Try to keep it safe...Ill follow this..by photo..i think you are yoo young for that and I think 15 iu are too much..but i have zero xp with insulin. As you already stated you doing it for research purposes please post more photos from all angles,how many kg.u got? And what is your Bf%.

Try to keep it safe...Ill follow this..by photo..i think you are yoo young for that and I think 15 iu are too much..but i have zero xp with insulin. As you already stated you doing it for research purposes please post more photos from all angles,how many kg.u got? And what is your Bf%.
I weigh about 88.5 kilos and 16% bf

Day 3
Today I am taking a day off of insulin and eating fewer carbs combined with fasting during the morning. The purpose of this is to keep my insulin sensitivity very low, allowing me to get more from less when I administer insulin again tomorrow. During my weigh in this morning I am actually 4 lbs lighter than I was in day 1-2. There is many variables that could explain that. So I can't point to exactly what caused that. However all is well and I'll check in again tomorrow for another update.

Day 2 progress picture
8b1783d35fb3d4bd3379724787ffcffb.jpg
Three months ago you were contemplating running your first cycle. I remember the thread and I think you did it anyway, against the advice given. Now you're progressing to insulin? This isn't meant as an attack, but in your condition, limited training experience and age of 20, you have no business experimenting with any peds, let alone sling.

Three months ago you were contemplating running your first cycle. I remember the thread and I think you did it anyway, against the advice given. Now you're progressing to insulin? This isn't meant as an attack, but in your condition, limited training experience and age of 20, you have no business experimenting with any peds, let alone sling.
I actually did not run the test cycle yet. Don't be so worried and worked up about my decisions. Because 2 years ago I was on a completely different path that DEFINITELY, WITH ZERO DOUBTS, would have me dead or in prison before I'm 30 So if you look through my prospective, this isn't hardly a risk compared to what I was involved in. In my opinion experience is everything, how can you know what it's like until you've been there. Truth is, you can only make assumptions.

Day 3
Today I am taking a day off of insulin and eating fewer carbs combined with fasting during the morning. The purpose of this is to keep my insulin sensitivity very low, allowing me to get more from less when I administer insulin again tomorrow. During my weigh in this morning I am actually 4 lbs lighter than I was in day 1-2. There is many variables that could explain that. So I can't point to exactly what caused that. However all is well and I'll check in again tomorrow for another update.

bro you sure you need insulin?

This is purely for documentation, I don't want to ask questions I am only interested in learning. What better way to learn something than to do something. But for those who asked my age and experience... Your not going to agree with my decision at all. And I fully understand all of the risks. And I am still going to continue to research this on my self.
However, I will not share my age and experience, because I don't not want some kid to read this and think that it's okay to use. Because it is not. Insulin is very powerful and has a side effect of death.

bro how about at least adding some HGH to this insulin? you'll get like 10x the results imo...

Hello.

I’m also following along since I have first seen this.

I have not used insulin and even though I have an opinion about it I do appreciate a detailed log on it for public consumption.

Given that this is a forum I would like to give you my perspective. Of course this is dependent on my goals which of course are probably not aligned with your goals.

While insulin is potent it has been used for a long time in the high level sports arena and of course in body building. As a sports person I feel that insulin would only weigh me down and make me carry too much water. Messing around with your insulin sensitivity could cause this. Insulin sensitivity could be an issue after having used insulin when you necessarily are not deficient in it. Mind you Insulin is not like testosterone at all. They shouldn’t even be in the same library.

I’m in to follow your progress but I feel like you would probably obtain the same optimal results by utilizing training, diet and the right dose of minimal AAS.

Thanks for sharing.

I actually did not run the test cycle yet. Don't be so worried and worked up about my decisions. Because 2 years ago I was on a completely different path that DEFINITELY, WITH ZERO DOUBTS, would have me dead or in prison before I'm 30 So if you look through my prospective, this isn't hardly a risk compared to what I was involved in. In my opinion experience is everything, how can you know what it's like until you've been there. Truth is, you can only make assumptions.

And that assumption is regardless of your drug use before it doesn't excuse using gear at age 20.

insulin is used by millions of americans so not sure why we have to 'experiment' with it

it also is a hormone that is released after you eat food (and drink most things too), so again not sure why you need to inject more. does it make much sense to throw MORE insulin at your body when it produces it already and then consume gummy bears and dextrose sugars? of course not. all you have to do is EAT FOOD and you release insulin.

also when you release insulin your body starts storing, and most of that storing is going to be PURE FAT. so again i got no problem guys with 'experimenting' but you aren't re-inventing the wheel here and my issue is you don't understand how completely counter productive using insulin is. i can tell you exactly what will happen to you. you will gain fat and make yourself more insulin resistant which means it will be harder to lose that fat you put on

we actually want to REDUCE INSULIN, not increase it... in 99.9% of situations in fitness. that is the ironic thing here

- - - Updated - - -

slamming insulin isn't going to kill you. i always find it ridiculous how guys on forums say that because it would take a complete moron to kill themselves on insulin. even people who purposely try to commit suicide with insulin fail miserably

however my point is using insulin is both POINTLESS and very very counter productive. and you don't have to experiment with it because i can tell you EXACTLY what will happen to you using it. you will just get gain weight and get FATTER. why do you think people who eat too much, too often get fatter? because their bodies release insulin all day nonstop so their body stores it like crazy. you want to REDUCE insulin, not increase it

Back
Top Bottom