Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin dosing information

kiddbig

Registered
great forum and i really enjoy reading on here. i want to use insulin, and yes i am ready. I'm 5' 11 and 84kg. my body fat is 20-25% area. not sure exactly. I want to get ripped on it. i've ran 5 cycles already so i am experienced. I am going to use humalog insulin, how much do i take and when do i take it? help me with my scheduling please

great forum and i really enjoy reading on here. i want to use insulin, and yes i am ready. I'm 5' 11 and 84kg. my body fat is 20-25% area. not sure exactly. I want to get ripped on it. i've ran 5 cycles already so i am experienced. I am going to use humalog insulin, how much do i take and when do i take it? help me with my scheduling please

Proof that you're not

You will likely get fatter on it. For 90% of users this is the case. Its definitely not something you use to get ripped. That comes from diet and things that actually help fat loss

Back
Top Bottom