Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin on my cycle

loweranti

Registered
I'm going to start a new cycle soon and want to use insulin with it. I'm gonna use the flex pen and my plan is 2iu's pre workout and then ramp it up. i workout in the later afternoon and i'm going to inject 30 minutes prior then train an hour while drinking a shake. after i get home i'm gonna have a high protein/low fat meal. good strategy?

I'm going to start a new cycle soon and want to use insulin with it. I'm gonna use the flex pen and my plan is 2iu's pre workout and then ramp it up. i workout in the later afternoon and i'm going to inject 30 minutes prior then train an hour while drinking a shake. after i get home i'm gonna have a high protein/low fat meal. good strategy?

You will need at least 5-7g of carbs per IU for post workout meal as well.

Bro I don't know what your stats or goals are but unless you are competing at a professional level I'd advise against insulin.

I've heard of people significantly increasing body fat even in a calorie deficit.

I'm no expert on it by any means but from what I understand it is primarily a mass builder for those who spend hours in the gym and just can't get enough calories.

There can be significant health risks as well. Not worth it for most people.

Bro I don't know what your stats or goals are but unless you are competing at a professional level I'd advise against insulin.

I've heard of people significantly increasing body fat even in a calorie deficit.

I'm no expert on it by any means but from what I understand it is primarily a mass builder for those who spend hours in the gym and just can't get enough calories.

There can be significant health risks as well. Not worth it for most people.

this right here

unless you are competing at a high level AND using both steroids and especially a large amount of HGH with it. then you will just gain fat.

Increase in fat is diet related not insulin related.
I never gained any fat from insulin. The only guy who I knew who did was a guy who couldn't stop eating McDonald's and KFC... And that's self explanatory.

Don't listen to them bro, just do it.

Worst advice I ever took was people who told me all about the negatives of taking insulin rather then the benefits.

Listen to people who have actually taken it before and use it regularly instead of people who relay bad or rather false information being repeated over the internet.

Next post ask for advice from people who have used insulin before.

Probably you dont need insulin , only when you are huge and try to grow more ( top athletes ) .

But if you gona use NEVER USE BEFORE WORKOUT AS A BEGINNER , ONLY 2IUS POST WORKOUT AND 10 MIN LATER DRINK WHEY WITH DEXTROSE

There are only two reasons for a non pro to use insulin -- either they're stupid, or they're taking advice from somebody stupid.

Not entirely true. I personally have seen guys use it with a near perfect diet, in a deficit put on bodyfat[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=sssxc;1124337]Listen to people who have actually taken it before and use it regularly instead of people who relay bad or rather false information being repeated over the internet.[/QUOTE]

I have listened to people who told me they have used insulin and will never do it again. Everyone I know who has used it has advised against it. Even an old pro BB friend of mine said he would only use it again if he had a chance to win Mr. Olympia. He said he'd never use it for a state or regional show and would definitely not use it if he wasn't competing. So don't assume I just got my info from Google.

The thing with insulin is you really need to know what you're doing, ajd going off of your post you are far from it

Not entirely true. I personally have seen guys use it with a near perfect diet, in a deficit put on bodyfat

QUOTE=sssxc;1124337]Listen to people who have actually taken it before and use it regularly instead of people who relay bad or rather false information being repeated over the internet.[/QUOTE]

I have listened to people who told me they have used insulin and will never do it again. Everyone I know who has used it has advised against it. Even an old pro BB friend of mine said he would only use it again if he had a chance to win Mr. Olympia. He said he'd never use it for a state or regional show and would definitely not use it if he wasn't competing. So don't assume I just got my info from Google.[/QUOTE]So have you used it before?

If not, don't comment, that's the point I'm getting across.

I personally use it on a regular basis.

QUOTE=sssxc;1124337]Listen to people who have actually taken it before and use it regularly instead of people who relay bad or rather false information being repeated over the internet.

I have listened to people who told me they have used insulin and will never do it again. Everyone I know who has used it has advised against it. Even an old pro BB friend of mine said he would only use it again if he had a chance to win Mr. Olympia. He said he'd never use it for a state or regional show and would definitely not use it if he wasn't competing. So don't assume I just got my info from Google.[/QUOTE]So have you used it before?

I personally use it on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

Wait so if I haven't personally used something I'm not allowed to comment on it?

I've never used heroin but based on what I've seen it do to other people I feel pretty good telling someone not to use heroin

I have listened to people who told me they have used insulin and will never do it again. Everyone I know who has used it has advised against it. Even an old pro BB friend of mine said he would only use it again if he had a chance to win Mr. Olympia. He said he'd never use it for a state or regional show and would definitely not use it if he wasn't competing. So don't assume I just got my info from Google.
So have you used it before?

I personally use it on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

Wait so if I haven't personally used something I'm not allowed to comment on it?

I've never used heroin but based on what I've seen it do to other people I feel pretty good telling someone not to use heroin[/QUOTE]

That's the problem with forums, people who know people blah blah blah and people with no experience guiding others.

I thought the whole purpose of these forums was to spread quality information, listening to someone parrot the bullshit info off the internet isn't spreading quality information.

The reason why all these people are probably saying this to you as you probably need this advice as YOU need to be pushed into line and guided like a sheep and scared into never using it.

I never gained any fat from insulin. The only guy who I knew who did was a guy who couldn't stop eating McDonald's and KFC... And that's self explanatory.

Don't listen to them bro, just do it.

Worst advice I ever took was people who told me all about the negatives of taking insulin rather then the benefits.

Listen to people who have actually taken it before and use it regularly instead of people who relay bad or rather false information being repeated over the internet.

Next post ask for advice from people who have used insulin before.

that is wonderful you are on here sharing your knowledge on this stuff. hope to see you post more and stick around. we need more viewpoints so i welcome it. but now that you had your say I will have mine.

#1 I've used insulin twice and i've coached/trained dozens of competitors at high levels (yes even guys who competed at Olympia) who have been on insulin so i hope you don't think you know more than me on this subject.

second insulin is a STORAGE HORMONE. does not matter if you eat mcdonalds or you eat a chicken breast dry. you still will STORE. that is why top level bodybuilders use the stuff in the first place to get to 300+ pounds obviously. 99.99% of other people will store fat. every animal similar to humans produce it for 1 simple reason SURVIVAL. it isn't some magic thing that you need to use exogenously

third if insulin is so great why are diabetics who use it not walking around shredded bodybuilders?

fourth you used it and it did not make you fat. were you using HGH with it? if not then you my friend are insulin resistant. you can celebrate this as a great thing but it isn't. over the long term you are knocking years off your life

and fifth you know how to raise insulin in the body? eat more food, more often. that will do the job everytime. in other words follow the way Americans eat which is non stop eating all day for 16 hours+. that is why America is obese. it isn't from low insulin, it is from high insulin. and now you want guys to raise it further? cmon man. THINK about it.

it also will lead to greater insulin resistance too. not a good thing. that is why so many bodybuilders who abuse these drugs become type 2 diabetics later in life

we've had plenty of guys come on here lecturing me and others about how they insist to use insulin and they logged it. not a single one lasts more than 5 pages of their log cause they realize how dumb it was to use insulin. it won't kill you, but it is one of the dumbest ideas we see pushed on forums. i hope people stay the fuck away from it.

Last edited:
So have you used it before?

I personally use it on a regular basis.

I've never used heroin but based on what I've seen it do to other people I feel pretty good telling someone not to use heroin[/QUOTE]

That's the problem with forums, people who know people blah blah blah and people with no experience guiding others.

I thought the whole purpose of these forums was to spread quality information, listening to someone parrot the bullshit info off the internet isn't spreading quality information.

The reason why all these people are probably saying this to you as you probably need this advice as YOU need to be pushed into line and guided like a sheep and scared into never using it.[/QUOTE]

Dude GTFO...I'm done with this topic, it's not worth my time. I never said "I've used insulin and you should not do it" or anything that alluded to me having personal experience.

In fact I said I am no expert but based on what I've seen and heard I would advise against it. You are the one who told the OP not to listen to any of us and just listen to you because you've used it so apparently you are the only one who knows anything about it and no one else can have an opinion.

You are correct, the forum is for advice and sharing of information, knowledge and opinions. I and several other members gave our opinions that we didn't think insulin is a good idea as a PED in most cases. Then you came back and basically shit on our opinions.

In the end people are going to do what they want regardless of what others say. And if someone does something that is a significant health risk, my conscience will always be clear because I give advice that I feel is safe and the right thing to do in my mind. Does that mean I'm right and everyone else is wrong? Definitely not. You are the one being closed minded thinking your opinion is more valid than anyone else's.

that is wonderful you are on here sharing your knowledge on this stuff. hope to see you post more and stick around. we need more viewpoints so i welcome it. but now that you had your say I will have mine.

#1 I've used insulin twice and i've coached/trained dozens of competitors at high levels (yes even guys who competed at Olympia) who have been on insulin so i hope you don't think you know more than me on this subject.

second insulin is a STORAGE HORMONE. every animal similar to humans produce it for 1 simple reason SURVIVAL. it isn't some magic thing that you need to use exogenously

third if insulin is so great why are diabetics who use it not walking around shredded bodybuilders?

fourth you used it and it did not make you fat. were you using HGH with it? if not then you my friend are insulin resistant. you can celebrate this as a great thing but it isn't. over the long term you are knocking years off your life

and fifth you know how to raise insulin in the body? eat more food, more often. that will do the job everytime. it also will lead to greater insulin resistance too. not a good thing. that is why so many bodybuilders who abuse these drugs become type 2 diabetics later in life

Like the comment above stated, you need to know what you are doing and stating you have used it twice I would think doesn't qualify you as being experienced with it.

So if you have coached these people and are against it, why would they be still use it against your opinion being an experienced coach..? [emoji23]

I never stated it makes you a shredded body builder by using insulin alone, read again what I stated.

First few times I stated using insulin it was without hgh and I made very good gains, became vascular and extremely strong within a short period.
When I started using hgh along side of insulin was when people around me at the gym who see me on a daily basis made comments like "your body is changing everytime we see you"
So I definitely was not insulin resistant. When you do become resistant after a month of hitting the insulin, you cycle off for a month and jump back on with your insulin resistance reset back to normal.

Raise insulin to the same levels as injecting insulin?
That would require a lot of sugar don't you think...

I get my bloods checked frequently, my glucose levels are fine.

I've never used heroin but based on what I've seen it do to other people I feel pretty good telling someone not to use heroin

The reason why all these people are probably saying this to you as you probably need this advice as YOU need to be pushed into line and guided like a sheep and scared into never using it.[/QUOTE]

Dude GTFO...I'm done with this topic, it's not worth my time. I never said "I've used insulin and you should not do it" or anything that alluded to me having personal experience.

In fact I said I am no expert but based on what I've seen and heard I would advise against it. You are the one who told the OP not to listen to any of us and just listen to you because you've used it so apparently you are the only one who knows anything about it and no one else can have an opinion.

You are correct, the forum is for advice and sharing of information, knowledge and opinions. I and several other members gave our opinions that we didn't think insulin is a good idea as a PED in most cases. Then you came back and basically shit on our opinions.

In the end people are going to do what they want regardless of what others say. And if someone does something that is a significant health risk, my conscience will always be clear because I give advice that I feel is safe and the right thing to do in my mind. Does that mean I'm right and everyone else is wrong? Definitely not. You are the one being closed minded thinking your opinion is more valid than anyone else's.[/QUOTE]

I get over people sharing shit and treating it like gospel.

Opinions are like asshole, everyone has one and most of them are full of shit.

Back
Top Bottom