Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin Question

AtlasJock

Hey guys, working on planning my first cycle of GH and insulin and just had a question or two. I do have an experienced buddy that has takin it that will be helping me along.

Due to work and all I tend to work out at night, usually 8-8:30pm and finish around 10pm for bed at 11pm. From what I read most people take insulin post work out but this would put me at risk as I go to bed not much later.

I was mostly wondering if it's possible to take it before my work out and have the same effects. (I've already been told to keep emergency skittles on hand)

I can go as early as 7pm, just need to get my butt in gear. but the earlier I go the more I got to fight with kids and old people for equipment.

Thanks guys

insulin is a horrible idea all around

i would re-think using insulin

but yeah you can take it preworkout, just make sure you have dex on hand in case of an emergency. and be careful not to overdose

I plan on being very careful and grabbing some of those sugar tabs for just in case.

Took me half the day to remember my other question, but on average, how much can one expect to gain in a month? I tend to assume my buddy exaggerates a good bit. Usually whatever the average is just halve that and you get my gains, sucks being a hard gainer but the genetic test even confirmed this.

yea, I could work out earlier and take it before hitting the gym, that gives me a decent time window. But It's deff something I need to read more into.

I plan on being very careful and grabbing some of those sugar tabs for just in case.

Took me half the day to remember my other question, but on average, how much can one expect to gain in a month? I tend to assume my buddy exaggerates a good bit. Usually whatever the average is just halve that and you get my gains, sucks being a hard gainer but the genetic test even confirmed this.

i've used insulin 2 or 3X in my life. i didn't feel like i got anything out of it at all except stressing out

everytime you eat you spike insulin, it really isn't necessary to inject it and then eat sugar. seems silly logically and for all real world purposes it is. you are putting your body into storage mode, but you do realize that your body will store fat right?

It's best to use insulin post workout. Using insulin pre-workout is very dangerous. You can very easy go hypoglycaemic during your workout.

Make sure to use a fast acting form of insulin like humalog

Don't start 2 compounds u have no experience with at the same. If u develope issues while adding 1 new compou d it wouldn't be to hard to figure out the issue but with 2 compounds completely foreign to your body it will b more difficult to get a handle on it.
Your body may react much different than your friends especially with slin!

I was planning on being on gh for atleast 2 months before I even touch Slin.

Could just chomp on a pez after a set or two, keep the body supplied

Back
Top Bottom