Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin question and calories

nestori

Registered
Okay so here is my question on insulin and would love to hear an explanation on this. if you believe that calories in/out are the most important thing with gaining or losing weight/fat then how come with insulin people say it is so important what you eat after taking insulin ? doesn't that logic conflict with each other?

calories in/out are NOT the most important thing to weight gain/loss. that is a fallacy

also i don't blame you for being confused on insulin with all the bullshit people say on it. the truth is you are going to just get fat on insulin if you use it. i don't care how low your calories are. that is called SURVIVAL. pro bodybuilders take a ton of hgh, peptides, etc and have top .1% genetics.. and then use insulin to lower their blood sugar to reach that balance. 99.9% of people don't fall into that category so you will just get fat using it. you don't see diabetics walking around ripped for a reason.

Why do keep having these threads on insulin when it's clearly not a topic worth discussing? We don't have any hardcore bodybuilders here. I mean people freak out if you use more than 500mg of Test. Clearly no one uses insulin.

Why do keep having these threads on insulin when it's clearly not a topic worth discussing? We don't have any hardcore bodybuilders here. I mean people freak out if you use more than 500mg of Test. Clearly no one uses insulin.

Too too many imagine themselves hardcore and thus wanna copy their heroes cycles. But, as I've said multiple times, every single person I know that tried insulin didn't get the same results as the genetic elite.

And how many here are that? If we have 100,000 members it'll be about 10. If we get 10000 readers a day it's 1. And we provide info for the 9,999

Too too many imagine themselves hardcore and thus wanna copy their heroes cycles. But, as I've said multiple times, every single person I know that tried insulin didn't get the same results as the genetic elite.

And how many here are that? If we have 100,000 members it'll be about 10. If we get 10000 readers a day it's 1. And we provide info for the 9,999
The way I see it if you're at the level for insulin you don't need to be asking about it on a forum. You should be asking your trainer or a fellow hardcore bodybuilder at this elite level that has experience with it. Guys doing 300/300 Test/Deca cycles have no business even considering insulin.

The way I see it if you're at the level for insulin you don't need to be asking about it on a forum. You should be asking your trainer or a fellow hardcore bodybuilder at this elite level that has experience with it. Guys doing 300/300 Test/Deca cycles have no business even considering insulin.

Also true. The example I've cited before is my local gym owner. Competes. Has done many such comps. But as light-to-middleweight bodybuilder. If the numbers are to be believed he uses crazy numbers of gear - as in '24ml a week' (I take that with a pinch of salt). Still only weighed 175lbs tops. Then he tried insulin... just got (as Stevesmi has mentioned many times) fatter. Not to knock my buddy too much cos I've seen him ripped to shreds.

Okay so here is my question on insulin and would love to hear an explanation on this. if you believe that calories in/out are the most important thing with gaining or losing weight/fat then how come with insulin people say it is so important what you eat after taking insulin ? doesn't that logic conflict with each other?
There's no conflict. Its called eating the right thing after insulin so you don't die

insulin isn’t something to be played with, gotta know what ur doing and what to consume.

Back
Top Bottom