bannednutrition.com

Thread: insulin question and calories

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

insulin question and calories

Okay so here is my question on insulin and would love to hear an explanation on this. if you believe that calories in/out are the most important thing with gaining or losing weight/fat then how come with insulin people say it is so important what you eat after taking insulin ? doesn't that logic conflict with each other?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    calories in/out are NOT the most important thing to weight gain/loss. that is a fallacy

also i don't blame you for being confused on insulin with all the bullshit people say on it. the truth is you are going to just get fat on insulin if you use it. i don't care how low your calories are. that is called SURVIVAL. pro bodybuilders take a ton of hgh, peptides, etc and have top .1% genetics.. and then use insulin to lower their blood sugar to reach that balance. 99.9% of people don't fall into that category so you will just get fat using it. you don't see diabetics walking around ripped for a reason.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're asking about 2 different things. The first part is WITHOUT Insulin. And in the 2nd if you had no calories what would happen?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why do keep having these threads on insulin when it's clearly not a topic worth discussing? We don't have any hardcore bodybuilders here. I mean people freak out if you use more than 500mg of Test. Clearly no one uses insulin.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Why do keep having these threads on insulin when it's clearly not a topic worth discussing? We don't have any hardcore bodybuilders here. I mean people freak out if you use more than 500mg of Test. Clearly no one uses insulin.
    Too too many imagine themselves hardcore and thus wanna copy their heroes cycles. But, as I've said multiple times, every single person I know that tried insulin didn't get the same results as the genetic elite.

And how many here are that? If we have 100,000 members it'll be about 10. If we get 10000 readers a day it's 1. And we provide info for the 9,999

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Too too many imagine themselves hardcore and thus wanna copy their heroes cycles. But, as I've said multiple times, every single person I know that tried insulin didn't get the same results as the genetic elite.

And how many here are that? If we have 100,000 members it'll be about 10. If we get 10000 readers a day it's 1. And we provide info for the 9,999
    The way I see it if you're at the level for insulin you don't need to be asking about it on a forum. You should be asking your trainer or a fellow hardcore bodybuilder at this elite level that has experience with it. Guys doing 300/300 Test/Deca cycles have no business even considering insulin.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    The way I see it if you're at the level for insulin you don't need to be asking about it on a forum. You should be asking your trainer or a fellow hardcore bodybuilder at this elite level that has experience with it. Guys doing 300/300 Test/Deca cycles have no business even considering insulin.
    Also true. The example I've cited before is my local gym owner. Competes. Has done many such comps. But as light-to-middleweight bodybuilder. If the numbers are to be believed he uses crazy numbers of gear - as in '24ml a week' (I take that with a pinch of salt). Still only weighed 175lbs tops. Then he tried insulin... just got (as Stevesmi has mentioned many times) fatter. Not to knock my buddy too much cos I've seen him ripped to shreds.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Insulin is a storage hormone which is why most people just eat garbage and get fat on it. That dirty bulk! There is no need for insulin for 99.9% of guys.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nestori View Post
    Okay so here is my question on insulin and would love to hear an explanation on this. if you believe that calories in/out are the most important thing with gaining or losing weight/fat then how come with insulin people say it is so important what you eat after taking insulin ? doesn't that logic conflict with each other?
    There's no conflict. Its called eating the right thing after insulin so you don't die

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    insulin isnít something to be played with, gotta know what ur doing and what to consume.