Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin in sports

reockyG

Registered
Hey I was reading about some athletes who are type 1 diabetics who have to use insulin including the day of their game. Wouldn’t that give them some sort of competitive advantage being able to dope with it? And how can I use it as someone who isn’t diabetic for sports along with steroids?

If they are type 1 diabetic, there is no advantage but normal guys using insulin it's anabolic for sure.

nope, they are actually not at any sort of advantage cause if you look at those athletes they have not been any better than their peers. it is a huge hassle if anything having to test blood sugar all the time and we know that stress causes blood sugar issues too and they are very stressed at a pro athlete from their training and mental pressure they are on.

insulin is highly overrated in fitness. unless you are a top level pro it has no place

Hey I was reading about some athletes who are type 1 diabetics who have to use insulin including the day of their game. Wouldn’t that give them some sort of competitive advantage being able to dope with it? And how can I use it as someone who isn’t diabetic for sports along with steroids?

Brother insulin is the last gun you shoot . So try to learn how to eat , train and rest , them grow cylce with basics test + deca + dbol and after many years when you get huge and shreded then if you want to be a top athlete or a freak insulin with hgh can help you go to another level but only when you achieve your maximum and this will take more than 5 years using gear . Do step by step if you want to stay healthy

If you have type 1 and are in a high active sport they for the most part do not use insulin at the time or more then half the amount they should .
Because you burn so much sugar as a type one when your active so if you took your recommended dose why playing a sport you will have a low blood sugar .
Most type one when they are active in that present moment let there blood sugars sit more around 200 glucose and it burns you down to 100 when active so you need a buffer .
That’s what I do anytime I’m active for a period of time or training intense at the gym .

Like the bros here said, not if you are a diabetic then there is no gain or advantage to be had.

Back
Top Bottom