Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin use

eckstg

I'm trying to understand how insulin works for muscle gains. Does it basically just make better use of the food you eat by example if you consume say 3000 calories a day while on insulin it would be the same as consuming 4000 calories or more a day without insulin?

First just let me say, unless you are a professional body builder, don't even think about using insulin. It can very easily be lethal. Bodybuilders use it under the guidance of coaches to promote glycogen formation and muscle anabolism.

I'm trying to understand how insulin works for muscle gains. Does it basically just make better use of the food you eat by example if you consume say 3000 calories a day while on insulin it would be the same as consuming 4000 calories or more a day without insulin?
No that is not how it works at all

yes in laymans terms that is correct, it will help shuttle nutrition into the muscles. that is why you see those 300 pound beasts in bodybuilding.

but you realize when you eat a meal your insulin rises already right? so if you want to increase insulin you simply eat more food and more often. in the end that is not healthy and you will just gain globs of fat. not exactly what you want

when you have tremendous genetics and are also on tons of drugs, stims, and fat burners and HGH, you can manage to benefit from insulin at those high levels. but for a normal joe? you should absolutely not touch insulin. with our american diets your insulin is ALREADY HIGH. if anything you should be eating less food, less often and be reducing insulin!

Why did most people not want to answer him and just give this speech as to why he shouldn't do it ? I didn't read anywhere in his post where he said he was going to do it

In short insulin directly stimulates the cellular pathway in the muscle that regulates muscle growth.

It also increases blood flow to the muscle. So more nutrients, hormones and the like can get into the muscle which can stimulate muscle protein synthesis.

Very anabolic/anti catabolic hormone. You can do hours of reading on it

Why did most people not want to answer him and just give this speech as to why he shouldn't do it ? I didn't read anywhere in his post where he said he was going to do it

In short insulin directly stimulates the cellular pathway in the muscle that regulates muscle growth.

It also increases blood flow to the muscle. So more nutrients, hormones and the like can get into the muscle which can stimulate muscle protein synthesis.

Because the IQ/EQ is lacking.

Nobody should be using insulin unless you are a type 1 diabetic. And even in that case u only use it when needed only and not because you want to eat chocolate cake.

Even type 2 diabetics should not use it. Yes I said that right. How ironic doctors treat them with something that got them into the mess in the first place. And if u don’t understand what I mean then you are the one who should be reading up on it. Insulin does not cure type 2 diabetics, it is a treatment only.

I will discuss insulin all day and night with anyone and answer any questions but to think that it is something you should put into ur body when most people already have super high levels is buffoonery. And no taking insulin won’t grow you more muscle. If that was true diabetics who take it after every meal would be ripped.

We just had a guy log his insulin run and I told him all this shit over and over but he didn’t listen. Of course he quit the log once he realized ole Steve was right once again. Want to get fat and increase health problems? Then by all means take insulin.

if you think I don't know what i am talking about and insulin is great. then by all means go and take it, have at it. you can walk into walmart and grab a vial and go for it..

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the input! It sounds like insulin is only good for someone who is already hit their peak / ceiling in muscle growth so maybe at that point they give it a go.

Cos 1000's read the post and cos Insulin can fuck you up.

Then there's loads who try it and don't suddenly add tons of muscle like they thought they would.

Thanks everyone for the input! It sounds like insulin is only good for someone who is already hit their peak / ceiling in muscle growth so maybe at that point they give it a go.

not even that man.

what you use in that situation are steroids, sarms and other PED's, that is why we use them right there. to break through plateau's!

your body produces plenty of insulin already, again unless you are a diabetic, and adding more to what you already produce is counter productive in 99% of situations.

Last edited:
First I want to say I don't use or recommend using insulin. But when people talk about, I still see all kinds of misinformation about it. The argument that your body already produces it so why you need more is not the right argument. The idea of using insulin is to take the load of your pancreas so that so that you don't burn out your natural insulin production. We need to think things through all the way to the end to really understand all the tangents here.

In a very simple example...if you eat a lot of carbs, your blood sugar rise and then you body starts producing insulin. Instead, if one were to introduce some exogenous insulin, then the body wouldn't need to produce much of it's own. This gives your pancreas a much needed break from constantly being overworked.

Again, I am just stating some facts. I do not use or recommend using insulin.

As said above, it's only for top end serious body builders. Not somthing to fuk with.

Try this on YouTube - rich piana diabetic emergency.
His gf is crying cause she's like wtf

The idea of using insulin is to take the load of your pancreas so that so that you don't burn out your natural insulin production. We need to think things through all the way to the end to really understand all the tangents here.

or you can simply eat correctly and not have to worry about that in the first place. if you find yourself eating every 2 hours and 12 hours of the day then of course you are going to put a load on your pancreas. also not just meal frequency but also foods too. healthy carbs are not necessarily the enemy. refined sugars and processed foods like bread, cereal, etc. will work your pancreas to death.

100 years ago type 2 diabetes was extremely rare. only the wealthy would have it. today? 1 out of every 4 americans and chinese have it. why? cause we can eat what we want, when we want to. in China they have a very large and vibrant middle class and American companies have gone there to market their foods and sodas, taking their diseases with them. we choose lazy options like things out of boxes, fast food and processed foods instead of natural whole food choices. also if you look up your ancestors and see those old family pictures nobody is obese. now? every person has a gut.

but back to the original point. injecting more insulin in your body will not prevent type 2 diabetes. in fact using insulin for those with type 2 diabetes is a scam. why? because you get on that you are on for life. it isn't curing you, it is covering up the existing issue. no different than someone with low test just hopping on TRT for life instead of fixing why they have low test. you can actually cure type 2 diabetes by making diet changes and fasting properly. I know because I am living evidence of that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom