Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intercepted package, worried

olenan

Registered
So it finally happened, i ordered steroids internationally and I got a letter. it says dear madam/sir this is to notify you that US customs and border protection has intercepted a package to you that contains controlled substances blah blah blah. and the last paragraph says to sign and date and send back. should i just trash this?

So it finally happened, i ordered steroids internationally and I got a letter. it says dear madam/sir this is to notify you that US customs and border protection has intercepted a package to you that contains controlled substances blah blah blah. and the last paragraph says to sign and date and send back. should i just trash this?

Get lawyered up lol

you should invest in some lube and write down some good bail bondsman numbers in case they bust down your door

hehe jk

just throw it out and make sure you don't use that address again, get a po box that you can change

you should invest in some lube and write down some good bail bondsman numbers in case they bust down your door

hehe jk

just throw it out and make sure you don't use that address again, get a po box that you can change

he he - bust in his back doors lol

Back
Top Bottom