Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting

zaccass1

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey guys i have been doing intermittent fasting for about 9 weeks now and i am down 11 pounds.whats interesting is my calorie intake hasn't changed and my poop volume has gotten smaller.

Cue the calories in and calories out debate

Aside from the health benefits I have seen the weight loss benefits from IF first hand. I have cut fat and weight while on IF eating the exact same amount I was eating for maintenance in 5-6 meal a day schedule. I was tracking macros and comparing for verification

Hey guys i have been doing intermittent fasting for about 9 weeks now and i am down 11 pounds.whats interesting is my calorie intake hasn't changed and my poop volume has gotten smaller.

Fasting helps alot restore your body absortion and insulin sensitivity and now probably your body are absorving all you eat

I like fasting I eat 2 meals per day and I do good lean and shredded

what is happening is your insulin sensitivity has been boosted. has nothing to do with calories this or that. you can eat the same exact foods and calories in a window and get completely different results then spreading them out. amazing how that works huh? i've been arguing this with people for years but they still cannot grasp the science

fill me in on more info and i can boil down more info.

- - - Updated - - -

Fasting helps alot restore your body absortion and insulin sensitivity and now probably your body are absorving all you eat

bingo.
the least efficient bodies are those who eat a ton of food because over time you will absorb less and less and vice versa. it is the way mother nature works and why animals are able to survive long periods of famine.

this is why the # of skinny vegans with diet deficiencies is no different then those who eat tons of food/meat when it comes to things like iron and b12. as long as you have an efficient body you can absorb vitamins and minerals.

this is the power of fasting.

now i understand many read this and eat tons of food and eat 6 meals a day etc. that is fine! go for it! BUT if you want to reboot your system i want those people to throw in some fasting here and there as well. that will help balance things out.

it makes more sense though to eat less food less often and have an efficient body that can absorb more of what you eat, then eat more food more often and absorb less and less. this is why so many americans have mineral and vitamin deficiencies yet eat tons of food everyday. those deficiencies lead to low testosterone as your body CANNOT produce it without those minerals/vitamins. every old person in America today has to take centrum or other shit like that. if the doctors would actually fix the root issue it would make more sense but they won't, no money in that.

Last edited:

Did you eat the same amount on IF days?

Thanks guys for years I suffered from bloating and struggled to lose belly fat this has been a game changer

bro i eat 20/4 everyday. i am bigger and more ripped then I ever been

I fast too 1-4 days once a month. always thought fasting was dumb, but it works and is easy. steve and rick put up podcasts on it, you listen to them? good tips
That podcast is what started me with this.

That podcast is what started me with this.

that is great to hear man. this is the podcast link for those who are curious https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

amazing what trying something that most people out there think is dumb will do to your body. those things you notice right now are just the tip of the iceberg. now imagine what would happen if you fasted 24 hours, 36 hours. and several days etc. imagine all the benefits you would tap into. the autophagy benefits will literally add YEARS to your life and prevent a lot of medical problems ahead of time. and then imagine how much more muscle you will gain and how easier it will be to lose fat following these fasting protocol. gut and cell health are paramount to fitness and that is something that 85%+ of people do not have. it will prevent you from ever reaching your peak

also if anyone wants a free copy of my fasting Ebook in my signature get in touch with me somehow with your email and i will send it to you for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys for years I suffered from bloating and struggled to lose belly fat this has been a game changer

fasting is a huge weapon. EVERYONE should be doing it. whether you are a bigtime bodybuilder (see Big Ramy who fasted 1 month and is Mr. O champ) or you are a skinny person. does not matter. it is a weapon for all .. it will drop your stress levels bigtime. you will notice you are a happier person too doing it. people don't realize how food effects our mood. fasting prevents that since you only eat in a time restricted window. all animal in nature fast all the time, they do it instinctively when their bodies need it. humans though are too smart for our own good so we gotta do it ourselves especially to compensate for our stressful lifestyles.

that is great to hear man. this is the podcast link for those who are curious https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

amazing what trying something that most people out there think is dumb will do to your body. those things you notice right now are just the tip of the iceberg. now imagine what would happen if you fasted 24 hours, 36 hours. and several days etc. imagine all the benefits you would tap into. the autophagy benefits will literally add YEARS to your life and prevent a lot of medical problems ahead of time. and then imagine how much more muscle you will gain and how easier it will be to lose fat following these fasting protocol. gut and cell health are paramount to fitness and that is something that 85%+ of people do not have. it will prevent you from ever reaching your peak

also if anyone wants a free copy of my fasting Ebook in my signature get in touch with me somehow with your email and i will send it to you for free.

- - - Updated - - -

fasting is a huge weapon. EVERYONE should be doing it. whether you are a bigtime bodybuilder (see Big Ramy who fasted 1 month and is Mr. O champ) or you are a skinny person. does not matter. it is a weapon for all .. it will drop your stress levels bigtime. you will notice you are a happier person too doing it. people don't realize how food effects our mood. fasting prevents that since you only eat in a time restricted window. all animal in nature fast all the time, they do it instinctively when their bodies need it. humans though are too smart for our own good so we gotta do it ourselves especially to compensate for our stressful lifestyles.
Thanks my next goal is to do a 24 hour fast once a week but my body or more likely my mind is still fighting me to extend the hours.

Thanks my next goal is to do a 24 hour fast once a week but my body or more likely my mind is still fighting me to extend the hours.

for most people dinner to dinner would be the way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom