Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting

Tpxbuilder

Beginner Brother
So where to begin. I've been constantly reading the benefits of intermittent fasting. I never really considered doing it until now. And I have a bunch of questions on this. My apologies if im come off sounding stupid. As I'm starting my Sarm cycle soon, I want to get my fasting and diet down before I start so I can reap the maximum benefits.

I read up a little on it and starting out the 16/8 I believe it called seems the easiest for me to pull off with my schedule.

Couple questions 1. Let's say before this I was eating around 3k calories spread out through 4 meals through out my day, all clean foods. Nothing processed. So my question is how would your diet/calories per say work into fasting? Do I have to eat those 3k calories within that 8 hour window? Because I don't know the scientific behind how fasting really works, if I cut my calories down , wouldn't the amount of muscle growth be stunted bc im not intaking what I would need to grow or cut and maintain the muscle? If that makes sense.

2. Pertaining to carbs fats proteins. I hear with fasting you really have to limit your carb intake? Or is that somewhat of a myth. Sorry if these questions are stupid. Take away most the carbs means I gotta supplement alot more protein in my diet? Or am I approaching this completely wrong?

3. For example let's say my fast begins at 8PM and ends at/ around 1Pm. Then I eat from 1pm to 8pm. Are there windows to eat and when to eat? I saw some videos saying to just have a nice lean protein as a little snack before a big meal. So like at 12 have a protein like chicken and maybe a protein shake then 1 have an actually big meal. Then not eating till around 5 fot another little protein. Then 6 another big meal then done eating. , my apologies if i got this all twisted just trying to really make sense of it all so I don't mess up

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot one more question since I plan on doing my cardio in a fasted state ide be getting up around 4/430 , can I take my cardazol still? Or would that ruin a fast? Or should I try to also work out in a fasted state or that doesn't really matter to much

So where to begin. I've been constantly reading the benefits of intermittent fasting. I never really considered doing it until now. And I have a bunch of questions on this. My apologies if im come off sounding stupid. As I'm starting my Sarm cycle soon, I want to get my fasting and diet down before I start so I can reap the maximum benefits.

I read up a little on it and starting out the 16/8 I believe it called seems the easiest for me to pull off with my schedule.

Couple questions 1. Let's say before this I was eating around 3k calories spread out through 4 meals through out my day, all clean foods. Nothing processed. So my question is how would your diet/calories per say work into fasting? Do I have to eat those 3k calories within that 8 hour window? Because I don't know the scientific behind how fasting really works, if I cut my calories down , wouldn't the amount of muscle growth be stunted bc im not intaking what I would need to grow or cut and maintain the muscle? If that makes sense.

2. Pertaining to carbs fats proteins. I hear with fasting you really have to limit your carb intake? Or is that somewhat of a myth. Sorry if these questions are stupid. Take away most the carbs means I gotta supplement alot more protein in my diet? Or am I approaching this completely wrong?

3. For example let's say my fast begins at 8PM and ends at/ around 1Pm. Then I eat from 1pm to 8pm. Are there windows to eat and when to eat? I saw some videos saying to just have a nice lean protein as a little snack before a big meal. So like at 12 have a protein like chicken and maybe a protein shake then 1 have an actually big meal. Then not eating till around 5 fot another little protein. Then 6 another big meal then done eating. , my apologies if i got this all twisted just trying to really make sense of it all so I don't mess up

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot one more question since I plan on doing my cardio in a fasted state ide be getting up around 4/430 , can I take my cardazol still? Or would that ruin a fast? Or should I try to also work out in a fasted state or that doesn't really matter to much

intermittent fasting is great for health and help you restore your insulin sensativity , give a break to your body to rest , is great to lose body fat mostly stubborn fat , but if your goal is to be big or athlete it will kill your gains .

You would eat those 3000 calories in the 8 hour window, that's correct. I prefer 2 meals in that time.

Carb limitation is good to get lean, fasting or not. You can still eat carbs go with 40% protein/30% fat/30% carbs and mix it up.

I suggest you start with a big meal to start to get the anabolic effect from the prolonged fasting. Even better if you did 50 push ups, 50 squats, 50 sit ups right before you do the big meal. The anabolic effect is real with IM fasting.
1 big meal, followed by 1 small meal is best.

You can take your cardazol fasted, it has no calories and will work well to boost your fat loss. (I do morning AM faster cardio with cardazol daily)

it makes sense to most but that isn't how this all works. don't worry about number of calories, worry about TYPES of calories. don't listen to the people who say you lose muscle intermittent fasting. on the contrary, you gain more muscle. think about it, did our ancestors who fasted all the time lose muscle and gain fat fasting? of course not. do lions and tigers who feast/famine lose muscle and gain fat? no. in nature animals are never fat, they are always in top shape

2. Pertaining to carbs fats proteins. I hear with fasting you really have to limit your carb intake? Or is that somewhat of a myth. Sorry if these questions are stupid. Take away most the carbs means I gotta supplement alot more protein in my diet? Or am I approaching this completely wrong? no again, who cares about number of carbs, focus on types of carbs. i eat lots of carbs some days and very little others. my diet varies day by day

3. For example let's say my fast begins at 8PM and ends at/ around 1Pm. Then I eat from 1pm to 8pm. Are there windows to eat and when to eat? I saw some videos saying to just have a nice lean protein as a little snack before a big meal. So like at 12 have a protein like chicken and maybe a protein shake then 1 have an actually big meal. Then not eating till around 5 fot another little protein. Then 6 another big meal then done eating. , my apologies if i got this all twisted just trying to really make sense of it all so I don't mess up i would reduce your window to 4-6 hours instead of 8. what you eat matters, focus on what you eat during this time, not how much you eat or how often during the window. this is the point of time restricted eating, to keep things simplified and get those health benefits

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot one more question since I plan on doing my cardio in a fasted state ide be getting up around 4/430 , can I take my cardazol still? Or would that ruin a fast? Or should I try to also work out in a fasted state or that doesn't really matter to much to get all the benefits of a fast you don't want to take supplements during that time, however if your goals are just fat loss for example then its fine taking supplements, sarms, or steroids i suppose. but you won't get the other benefits like autophagy and pure gut help
in bold.................

bro i agree with what said above. take your supplements during your window. not during fast if you want full benefits. i eat in 4 hour window. i do 20/4 strategy. take all my shit during 4 hours only

All this is so much dam help thank you so much! So for example when I start my sarm cycle, since I have my doses in the "a.m", that would just become the first hour of my 4-6 hour window to eat is when I would take my sarms then 4 hours later take my other S4 dose since it calls for split doses?

All this is so much dam help thank you so much! So for example when I start my sarm cycle, since I have my doses in the "a.m", that would just become the first hour of my 4-6 hour window to eat is when I would take my sarms then 4 hours later take my other S4 dose since it calls for split doses?

again you could do it that way. what is another method is just doing a 24 hour fast once a week where you take nothing but water. that will help tremendously even if you do what you are saying above and don't do the fast perfectly

again you could do it that way. what is another method is just doing a 24 hour fast once a week where you take nothing but water. that will help tremendously even if you do what you are saying above and don't do the fast perfectly

just to add to this. i personally like to workout towards the end of the fast, then feed after my workouts. you will notice this may be hard the first couple weeks but trust me your body will adjust. you will notice more energy during your workout and being more fresh and loose. afterall, your body doesn't have to do all that work to process food right? then after your workout, once your body calms down then you can feed.

now you might like to workout early in the fast and then let it ride throughout the day if that fits what you like.. it really is up to you. fasting is actually much more versatile an eating lifestyle. you can switch it up all the time. just imagine you are a primitive human hunting or scavenging for food.

So with my schedule a 16/8 starting out fits me well to get myself use to all of this. I understand the diet aspect of its more about what TYPES of food I put into my body rather then how much. So I wanna break down a example time frame and see if its somewhat right..

So of my fast starts at

9pm it would end at 1pm..

So at 1 Pm I could take my Sarm cycle, since I. Out of my fasting period..

2pm I would have a nice protein snack
3-4Pm i would have a big meal.
5pm my other dose of S4 since its split
6pm I would work out/cardio
8pm last meal
9pm begun fasting till 1pm tomorrow .

Does that look all right.. I would also be adding all my supplements when my fast is over, like my cardazol before I left and my multi vitamins/krill oil and all of that. Am I on the right track here?

I assume its ok to take your sarm cycle anytime , doesn't have to be "A.M". As long as it follows the same schedule im assuming it works just fine. My first cycle i did all the sarms in the morning before I went to work and my cycle went amazing but I wanna get a bit more shredded which is why I'm trying this. So hopefully ir doesn't really matter at what time you take your cycle is what I'm getting at.

So with my schedule a 16/8 starting out fits me well to get myself use to all of this. I understand the diet aspect of its more about what TYPES of food I put into my body rather then how much. So I wanna break down a example time frame and see if its somewhat right..

So of my fast starts at

9pm it would end at 1pm..

So at 1 Pm I could take my Sarm cycle, since I. Out of my fasting period..

2pm I would have a nice protein snack
3-4Pm i would have a big meal.
5pm my other dose of S4 since its split
6pm I would work out/cardio
8pm last meal
9pm begun fasting till 1pm tomorrow .

Does that look all right.. I would also be adding all my supplements when my fast is over, like my cardazol before I left and my multi vitamins/krill oil and all of that. Am I on the right track here?

sure, pretty simple. but change things as you go along and remember 20 hours+ is when you get the most benefits of a fast. so throw in a 24 hour one here and there

sure, pretty simple. but change things as you go along and remember 20 hours+ is when you get the most benefits of a fast. so throw in a 24 hour one here and there

Okay now with the 24 hour fast, can I not take anything but water, so no sarms? How would that effect a cycle skipping a day?

Okay now with the 24 hour fast, can I not take anything but water, so no sarms? How would that effect a cycle skipping a day?

24 hour is simple. just fast from say 6pm to 6pm next day. if you are on a sarms cycle simply take them before your 6pm meal on day 1, then after on day 2. so between 6pm day 1 and 6pm day 2 you are just taking in water.

*tip: if you find it hard to go that long then add some salt and cream of tartar (potassium) to your water, and also you can buy high quality pure liquid magnesium 200mg will do it. those 3 electrolytes will help get you through the 24 hours

and my co-host Rick does DRY FASTING which is NOTHING for 24 hours, that is hardcore but doubly beneficial. i would start with water fasting obviously but down the line if you want something more challenging and even doubly effective try dry fasting. this is a situation where our ancestors had no access to food and water so they had to find it

24 hour is simple. just fast from say 6pm to 6pm next day. if you are on a sarms cycle simply take them before your 6pm meal on day 1, then after on day 2. so between 6pm day 1 and 6pm day 2 you are just taking in water.

*tip: if you find it hard to go that long then add some salt and cream of tartar (potassium) to your water, and also you can buy high quality pure liquid magnesium 200mg will do it. those 3 electrolytes will help get you through the 24 hours

Ahhhh okay that all makes sense now perfect! I'm going to give this a shot. I juat have to figuring out how to get my meals in that 8 hour window to start, I understand now its more about what TYPES of food, but I def gotta still eat about 2500 which is my maintain mark so a little under that. Thanks for clearing up all my questions!

Ahhhh okay that all makes sense now perfect! I'm going to give this a shot. I juat have to figuring out how to get my meals in that 8 hour window to start, I understand now its more about what TYPES of food, but I def gotta still eat about 2500 which is my maintain mark so a little under that. Thanks for clearing up all my questions!

Dry fasting is way more beneficial when it comes to the health aspects of fasting. I feel as though everything happens faster and after the first 24hrs each day of dry fasting is equivalent to 3 days of a wet fast, this is just my opinion from experimenting on myself.

Please listen to our big fasting episode you'll gain some great info from it:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Back
Top Bottom