Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

International order

dayzz22

Registered
If you order International and package gets seized (say 500 D-bol) do you get a letter from customs or Feds at your door? Anyone with any experience with this situation?? Thanks

Depends which part of the world your in I guess. As some countries are more stricter than others

Where u based

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you order International and package gets seized (say 500 D-bol) do you get a letter from customs or Feds at your door? Anyone with any experience with this situation?? Thanks
Did you get them notorious blue smurfs?

well how do you know it was seized if you didn't get any letter?

sometimes packages sit in customs for weeks or longer.. no clue why but always figured they just left it in a bin and forgot about it

more often than not, you just get a letter telling you that you can either come in and claim it (which you would have to be extremely fucking stupid to do) or they will just destroy it...

well how do you know it was seized if you didn't get any letter?

sometimes packages sit in customs for weeks or longer.. no clue why but always figured they just left it in a bin and forgot about it

That's what I was wondering.
And like Steve here pointed out it can sometimes take painfully long for the package to get through the customs. So patience my friend.

Fingers cross it comes through
I'm in the same boat waiting on some Balkan products it normally comes through just have to be patient as mentioned

I had this happen to me recently. Received a letter of seizure. I sent pics to the source, they reshipped it to a different address, and it arrived later. Honestly, it's best to use a domestic source. Domestic supply is my go-to now.

I order internationally almost exclusively. Besides for peptides. But I got one seized early this year. Got no letter but when you use a quality vendor they have very good reship policies after a certain amount of time passes.

- - - Updated - - -

After thirty days they reshipped and it arrived in 2 to 3 weeks no probs. To a diff address

- - - Updated - - -

After thirty days they reshipped and it arrived in 2 to 3 weeks no probs. To a diff address

Back
Top Bottom