Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interview with James Templeton, author of the 'I Used To have Cancer'

Fella Finn

Staff
hQ-SI-Ho.jpg

James Templeton, author of I Used To Have Cancer joins host @Muskate (Trevor Kouritzin) and co-host @Stevesmi on this episode!

James discusses the holistic approach he used to overcome cancer and regain his health.

LISTEN THE PODCAST HERE

cliff notes

1. eat organic, it makes a huge difference, and if you can't get organic wash your foods with clorox and lots of water.
2. get rid of chemicals from your home
3. when you pump gas don't stand there sniffing the fumes
4. fast atleast 16 hours to get autophagy atleast once every 2 weeks
5. vitamin C is huge! kills cancer cells

Super nice guy. 100% of the proceeds of his book are going to cancer research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cliff notes

1. eat organic, it makes a huge difference, and if you can't get organic wash your foods with clorox and lots of water.
2. get rid of chemicals from your home
3. when you pump gas don't stand there sniffing the fumes
4. fast atleast 16 hours to get autophagy atleast once every 2 weeks
5. vitamin C is huge! kills cancer cells

Gotta agree with the 1st 3 100%. Not too sure on the last one as I saw the whole Paulin thing go no where 10 years back. Has that changed?

Gotta agree with the 1st 3 100%. Not too sure on the last one as I saw the whole Paulin thing go no where 10 years back. Has that changed?

if you have allergies you will notice taking vitamin C helps.. vitamin C boosts immune system. a strong immune system keeps cancer at bay. a weak immune system and cancer spreads.

the problem as said on the podcast.. is that citrus fruits are spray with pesticides and shipped long distances, so they lose their nutrition along the way. which is why it is important to buy local and buy organic when you buy produce. and not to nitpick what trevor said on the podcast but oranges don't come from Florida, that is a myth. it is too hot and citrus needs cold weather to sweeten and ripe properly.. it gets super annoying when people think that being a floridian.. when the spanish stole the indians land in FL, they brought over oranges and citrus. they weren't magically growing here.. the first citrus tree came when Columbus brought them in the late 1400's. then corporations came up with the idea to grow oranges during the 40's and 50's on golf courses, so the planted them on lots of land. so when you visit FL and see acres of citrus trees don't think that they are native.. they are actually invasive species.. your history lesson of the day which 99% of people don't know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom