Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intex and Euro Pharmacies

deejal01

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO Logger
I see both on Naps. I searched through the Evolutionary forums and see Euro Pharmacies as well-received. I don’t see much on Intex. I miscalculated my cycle and need to order additional tren ace and EQ. I have never used either one before. I use Geneza, Aaster, and Pharmaqo.

I see both on Naps. I searched through the Evolutionary forums and see Euro Pharmacies as well-received. I don’t see much on Intex. I miscalculated my cycle and need to order additional tren ace and EQ. I have never used either one before. I use Geneza, Aaster, and Pharmaqo.

I've mentioned it. I use them cos they're based in the UK

I did see that after I searched using the website instead of the Tapatalk app. If you use them, then I have lots of respect for Intex.

Great. For example I'm on their dbol right now (30mg a day) and I'm up 7lbs.

We had a difficult time sourcing legit Anavar for my girlfriend about two yrs ago and then nailed some down using the Euro Pharmacies Anavar and its most def good to go. I'm currently using the test e and same results.

Intex based in uK, seems like a legit brand, but for me honestly I only use these brands: geneza pharma, dragon pharma, euro pharma and balkan, brands I used and trust.

Intex is legit good uk brand I used them 2 or 3 times I think but NOTHING beats euro pharma or geneza

Back
Top Bottom