Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Into PCT

gashred777

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
Fellas,

Just wanted to update as I move along through PCT. Starting 3rd week of PCT tomorrow. I’ve lost 2-3 ponds so far but have stabilized.

1fdB7Cv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellas,

Just wanted to update as I move along through PCT. Starting 3rd week of PCT tomorrow. I’ve lost 2-3 ponds so far but have stabilized.

1fdB7Cv.jpg

Now is it just my old and thus ever-so fucked up eyes, or is the ever-so shredded shred sporting an eight pack?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps not fully formed on the upper left side, but an eight pack nonetheless?

Now is it just my old and thus ever-so fucked up eyes, or is the ever-so shredded shred sporting an eight pack?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps not fully formed on the upper left side, but an eight pack nonetheless?

Well, I’m calling it a 7 1/2 pack at this point lol. One of the guys at the top is a little shy, and won’t show but about half of himself. :)

Well, I’m calling it a 7 1/2 pack at this point lol. One of the guys at the top is a little shy, and won’t show but about half of himself. :)

That's what I thought.
You look great, bro. Keep it up! :)

Thanks, Eddie!

Hey, get over yourself, Shred! I didn't compliment you! I simply acknowledged your obvious hard-work and dedication. :)

skinny guys with abs don't impress me
fat guys with muscle and strength don't impress me either

abs+ muscle mass is something few will ever get. it takes a lot of commitment after 35+ years old to achieve that.

so good job.

skinny guys with abs don't impress me
fat guys with muscle and strength don't impress me either

abs+ muscle mass is something few will ever get. it takes a lot of commitment after 35+ years old to achieve that.

so good job.

Very much appreciated, Steve.

Thanks man! Aside from cardio, I train my calves with the same frequency that I train abs.....which is 4 x week.

You can bring your man calves to my man cave anytime, Shred! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom