Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intra-workout drink

nerdalert

I'm just curious to see what you guys are using for an intra-workout drink. I am looking for something new to try. I know some people make up their own concoctions and others have things that they swear by. So let me hear what you guys think...

Water or sometimes 1/3 orange juice, BCAA, pinch of salt and water it all up.. I put the salt in because I sweat like a freak, so it helps me not to dehydrate, something I picked up at MMA training, used it ever since..

I just sip on Custom Capsule BCAA's.

For me, depends on if it is on season or off season. Are you looking to bulk or diet down? This would determine what needs to be taken during workout!

Lately i have been sipping on ZipFizz cause it's loaded with B-vitamins and a host of other good stuff to keep you hydrated. Once in a while i will toss in BCAA's with it as well but only if i didn't have my normal pre-workout meal or shake concoction. I get the ZipFizz for free though and so i don't know if that would be cost effective for most people cause i lift 5 day's a week plus i will usually drink 2-3 extra ones in the week while at work if i feel like some flavor over just plain water. Drinking 2 1/2 gallons a days , sometimes you want some extra taste you know and crystal sometimes don't cut it when you want carbonation.

Gaspari Size-On..
Or if I'm just doing cardio I like Nutrabolics AminoCell.

:)

I'm just curious to see what you guys are using for an intra-workout drink. I am looking for something new to try. I know some people make up their own concoctions and others have things that they swear by. So let me hear what you guys think...

Power Shock intra... but I feel the real magic is found in pre and post supplementation! :)

Power Shock intra... but I feel the real magic is found in pre and post supplementation! :)

VPX Sports Powershock is a great product that I've used in the past now I will be using forever ALRI Chain'd Reaction phenominal pumps without raising blood sugar levels.I take it with ALRI Humapro pre & post workout.

I am goinghave to try the replenisher, it sounds like alot of you guys like it alot. Thanks for the input I am always trying to learn...

Mrsupps.com has a new intra work out chewable tablets coming out soon. All you need in 3 tablits Pre,during, post dosing and littel easy chew tabs.. You guys will love all that it has in it too

Mrsupps.com has a new intra work out chewable tablets coming out soon. All you need in 3 tablits Pre,during, post dosing and littel easy chew tabs.. You guys will love all that it has in it too

I'm really looking forward to try those! Would love something that I don't have to drink or drink with! No more pissing at the gym. LOL

Back
Top Bottom