Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro to Evo and 1st Cycle Help

wolfsstormer

Registered
Evo crew,

I wanted to make an intro and thank everyone for all of the knowledge I have picked up from this board in a short time. I'm barely in my 40's and had 2 children very close together. After the second, I started checking out evo when my training got back on track so I could get back where I used to be in strength and appearance. I've trained since high school in football and powerlifting, moving into mma, running, and yoga after college. After layoffs with wedding and kids, I have gotten back in to lifting and HIIT, with decent results.

But the results are not coming as quickly as they used to, so I'm looking into a cycle, and wanted your help. My bf% is around 15%, and I'm 6'3" at around 220. I did do a cycle or two of andro when it was legal in the late 90's with great results. Not gyno sensitive at all. With a wedding coming up that I am in, I am looking to cut body fat and gain lean raw muscle and strength only.

Based on what I have read on here for (AAS and SARMs) and from William Llewellyn (AAS), I have come up with a cycle that I would ask your opinions on:

8 week cycle:
Cardarine - 20 mg ed (split 10 / 10)
Andarine - 25 mg ed (split)
Ostarine - 25 mg ed (split)
LGD - 10 mg ed (split)
Nutrobal (Mk-677) - 25 mg ed (split)
(I know this may be too comprehensive, and want your opinions on what would work best with the AAS below)

Considering:
Anavar 10-15 mg ed, or adjusted based on your opinions
Primo - 100 - 200 ed, same. (I see a lot of people recommedning 200 then down to 100 and adding anavar, so I am curious about this.)

Support
N2Guard - 7 ed
HCGen ES - 5 ed

PCT - Perfect PCT
Adding, possibly, continued Mk-677 supplementation, and any other recommended SARMs by all of you who know much more about this than me. Steve and Dylan seem to have good things to say about primo, anavar, and sarms for cutting.

I've also heard some say primo alone is wasted money, but I've then read one poster that said it is good for a first cycle (because he did it). I'm looking for just some assistance with minimal chance of sides. If my my post cycle bloods are good, I would then look into more way down the line. T, BP, aand LDL are all fine for my age. But the rate of gains are not fine for me.

I would leave the AAS off a first cycle unless you go test only... Test-C or E so you only have to pin twice a week. Primo is a great compound... I love it... but it is generally best on a long run.. A first cycle probably should not be a long run.

I would leave the AAS off a first cycle unless you go test only... Test-C or E so you only have to pin twice a week. Primo is a great compound... I love it... but it is generally best on a long run.. A first cycle probably should not be a long run.

Wise. . Read my lessons learned.. Might help

I did read that, and it's a good read. It's actually why everything is in hand already. At this point, just looking to subtract or add.

And Kman, one of the things they have that test doesn't that they (won't say never) rarely aromatize. At my age, I don't want to test that for the first one. If things rolled well, I would move to that, very likely. But the Lessons Learned say to take it slow, so that is my intent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did read that, and it's a good read. It's actually why everything is in hand already. At this point, just looking to subtract or add.

And Kman, one of the things they have that test doesn't that they (won't say never) rarely aromatize. At my age, I don't want to test that for the first one. If things rolled well, I would move to that, very likely. But the Lessons Learned say to take it slow, so that is my intent.

Glad to hear my man.. Slow and steady wins the race..

Just because they dont aromatize to same extent, doesnt mean they wont shut you down..

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks all. This board is unlike any other in terms of support.

MikeSnow, I read the same thing. That's why I was looking at an 8 week run on Primo. Here's where I got that:

“Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression):
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances, testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism can develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention. At a moderate dosage of 100-200 mg weekly, methenolone should offer measurably less testosterone suppression than an equal dose of nandrolone or testosterone, due to its non-aromatizable nature. If used for less than eight weeks, hormonal recovery should not be a protracted experience.”

Excerpt From: William, Llewellyn. “Anabolics E-Book Edition.” Molecular Nutrition, 2011-08-0 iBooks.

Of course, if I was putting 100% stock in a researcher with no personal experience, I wouldn't be asking you guys.

Thanks all. This board is unlike any other in terms of support.

MikeSnow, I read the same thing. That's why I was looking at an 8 week run on Primo. Here's where I got that:

“Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression):
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances, testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism can develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention. At a moderate dosage of 100-200 mg weekly, methenolone should offer measurably less testosterone suppression than an equal dose of nandrolone or testosterone, due to its non-aromatizable nature. If used for less than eight weeks, hormonal recovery should not be a protracted experience.”

Excerpt From: William, Llewellyn. “Anabolics E-Book Edition.” Molecular Nutrition, 2011-08-0 iBooks.

Of course, if I was putting 100% stock in a researcher with no personal experience, I wouldn't be asking you guys.

If you were to run an 8 week primo cycle by itself you would probably need to run a gram a week in order to see any results. Not only is that a complete waste of time and energy, but a very big waste of money. Im not sure your thinking or logic on a cycle without a test base, its possible yes but doesnt make much sense

Sent using Tapatalk

If you were to run an 8 week primo cycle by itself you would probably need to run a gram a week in order to see any results. Not only is that a complete waste of time and energy, but a very big waste of money. Im not sure your thinking or logic on a cycle without a test base, its possible yes but doesnt make much sense

Sent using Tapatalk

Mike, again, thanks for the input. My only logic was the concerns I mentioned in the OP. Really, I have more questions than logic. Probably, I should have framed it as:

1) Do (almost) exclusive-anabolic AAS's like Primo and Anavar need an androgenic base to be effective at all, or can they work on their own (and at what dosage [which you have answered])?
2) Can a Sarms stack work in this respect, or is it basically Test (or other androgen) or nothing?
3) if I did add T, what is the lowest dose I could go with, given that I am not looking for muscle mass or large strength gains at this time.

Sorry for the 20 questions. If I just need to continue reading up, please just say so. At this point, I just want the advice of bros who have done it before, not some writer.

Mike, again, thanks for the input. My only logic was the concerns I mentioned in the OP. Really, I have more questions than logic. Probably, I should have framed it as:

1) Do (almost) exclusive-anabolic AAS's like Primo and Anavar need an androgenic base to be effective at all, or can they work on their own (and at what dosage [which you have answered])?
2) Can a Sarms stack work in this respect, or is it basically Test (or other androgen) or nothing?
3) if I did add T, what is the lowest dose I could go with, given that I am not looking for muscle mass or large strength gains at this time.

Sorry for the 20 questions. If I just need to continue reading up, please just say so. At this point, I just want the advice of bros who have done it before, not some writer.

Some writer haha? Pretty sure I know more about AAS then anyone you will ever know. Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

Some writer haha? Pretty sure I know more about AAS then anyone you will ever know. Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

I think you misunderstood me. I meant the writer I quoted above, not you. You are exactly the type of guys I am seeking advice from. Although, I just now noticed that you are also an author, so I see how it could have been misunderstood.

Regardless, anyone who has input is truly appreciated. I don't jump on a board as a noob and start flame-wars with people who are trying to help and know more than me. Never has been my thing...

Welcome to the EVO community!

Your stack is looking sweet as it is - there is no need for AAS in it. It will help you develop a very solid base for you first real AAS cycle, which should be plain test e, perhaps mixed with Tbol or Masteron.

So I would stick to the main course of action, and leave the AAS for later.

Back
Top Bottom