Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction

Sig

Registered
Wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I have used this site many times in the past for research so I figured it was about time I joined! I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone here. As a warning, I apologize in advance as I am aware that my desire to learn can come off as annoying at times with the many questions that I may ask. Please feel free to tell me to shut up if need be haha.

I am 31 years old
5'8, 185lbs, 16%bf
Been lifting for many years, but by no means consider myself to be of the mastery level to provide much advice and I am always learning!

I am getting ready to start another cycle, this will be my fifth cycle. I tend to over research things so I am torn right now on the final cycle. I am going to continue my research using this site but if you would like to provide some insight or advice it is always welcomed and appreciated. Please keep in mind that this is a plan in development.

My cycle history: All previous cycles were 8wk / 500mg Test E 2xwk, PCT of Nolva and Colmid. I did my first cycle with otc PCT to test my bodies ability to recover (I had real PCT on hand) and I had zero issues recovering. I have never had any sides with the 500mg test e cycle. I know the saying of if it isnt broke, dont fix it, but with my body faring so well in the past I am thinking of adding a little more to this next cycle.

Current thought:
WK 1-12 Test E 500mg
WK 1-4 Dbol 30-40mg eod
WK 1-12 HCG 250ui twice a week. I have been reading a lot about 1000ui a wk but considering my lack of sides in the past I am not sure if 1000ui has a huge benefit.
WK 1-12 adex 0.5mg twice a week. I have read consistent input on taking it EOD at 0.25, twice a week at 0.5 and do not take until I show any sides
WK 14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20
I have been reading about 12wk cycle vs 8wk. I went with 12 because I always feel like I am cutting the cycle right when I am peaking, but I am still open to going back to 8.

So in a nut shell that is who I am, what my next cycle is looking to be and I really do look forward to learning from everyone.

-Sig

Welcome cyce looks well planed

Thank you for the compliment. I have been reading for a few months now before I pull the trigger on anything. I do have a shopping cart ready with a international supplier but i am waiting a few more days to see if I can lock on a solid US supplier.

NY REBEL also gave some advice to swap out the adex with Aromasin. I am never the type to discredit anyone with more knowledge than myself so I will be spending time today researching why he reccomend that so I better understand why I should make the switch. I am trying to set a goal to order this cycle by Friday but want to see what other input I may get here.

BTW love the warm welcomes already, have to admit I was a little nervous posting a intro with the little knowledge I have compared to most here but so far so good!

-Sig

Welcome to evo bro...

Thanks for the warm welcome brother. Also let me just say (with a total sarcastic tone and joking manner) I HATE YOU haha. In a good way..... seriously! In my post under the source talk you brought up that I may want to look into switching the adex in my next cycle with Aromasin. So off to google I went and 1. I have not slept all night because I am been trying to get a better understanding of why I would swap the two and 2. I dont think I have any better of an understanding haha. I am sure that like most things there is a pro and con and a user preference.

From what I have read on Aromasin that is like is that it does not affect the lipids like adex but adex has a far better half life. I also need to keep in mind that you all may agree with what I have read before that I dont need to take one of these all cycle since I have never shown any sides in previous cycles.

Well now I am ranting from lack of sleep. But when I looked at my list of products for this next cycle I laughed a little. For me, adding dbol at the start is a big step up from my previous test only cycles with pct. Now just because I am adding dbol for 4 weeks I am also going to take HGC, Aromasin or adex, and even thinking about getting a bottle of Letro for just in case! haha add one new mass building product ='s me adding 3 "cover your ass" products. Am I being over board with prevention on this cycle?

Welcome cyce looks well planed

I posted a reply to you earlier but got a message that flashed real quick saying something about a moderator had to approve my post before it will show up. Can you shine any light on this? I would hate to have lost everything I wrote.

Welcome to the EVO community. Your cycle is looking good, but I would make a couple of changes to make it perfect. Replace HCG with HCGenerate ES at 5 caps ED during the cycle, and 7 caps ED during PCT. Just take it during the entire cycle, and carry it through into the PCT.

Also, since you are using Dbol, add N2Guard for liver and overall organ protection.

Other than that - it is g2g.

Welcome bro looks like your doing your homework I would go a little higher on your AI dose during the 4 weeks of dbol and 30 too 40 mg eod is kind of pointless the half life isnt that long with orals youd be a rollercoaster daily dosing with orals is standard. Good luck bro welcome aboard

Hi, welcome. Glad you finally posted. I agree with swapping the hcg for sure. Also, imo, and some might disagree I would xxxxx on the dbol. Why? At 5'8, 185 lbs roughly 16% bf (which is exactly what my husband is, only at 12% bf) I think the dbol is going to cuz issues for you. Maybe swap for a lean solid gain like anavar. Also, when my husband planed his first cycle a few guys suggested adding sarms to it.....I think you would benefit from that as well. They will help you lean out and keep your gains. Check it out!

Wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I have used this site many times in the past for research so I figured it was about time I joined! I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone here. As a warning, I apologize in advance as I am aware that my desire to learn can come off as annoying at times with the many questions that I may ask. Please feel free to tell me to shut up if need be haha.

I am 31 years old
5'8, 185lbs, 16%bf
Been lifting for many years, but by no means consider myself to be of the mastery level to provide much advice and I am always learning!

I am getting ready to start another cycle, this will be my fifth cycle. I tend to over research things so I am torn right now on the final cycle. I am going to continue my research using this site but if you would like to provide some insight or advice it is always welcomed and appreciated. Please keep in mind that this is a plan in development.

My cycle history: All previous cycles were 8wk / 500mg Test E 2xwk, PCT of Nolva and Colmid. I did my first cycle with otc PCT to test my bodies ability to recover (I had real PCT on hand) and I had zero issues recovering. I have never had any sides with the 500mg test e cycle. I know the saying of if it isnt broke, dont fix it, but with my body faring so well in the past I am thinking of adding a little more to this next cycle.

Current thought:
WK 1-12 Test E 500mg
WK 1-4 Dbol 30-40mg eod
WK 1-12 HCG 250ui twice a week. I have been reading a lot about 1000ui a wk but considering my lack of sides in the past I am not sure if 1000ui has a huge benefit.
WK 1-12 adex 0.5mg twice a week. I have read consistent input on taking it EOD at 0.25, twice a week at 0.5 and do not take until I show any sides
WK 14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20
I have been reading about 12wk cycle vs 8wk. I went with 12 because I always feel like I am cutting the cycle right when I am peaking, but I am still open to going back to 8.

So in a nut shell that is who I am, what my next cycle is looking to be and I really do look forward to learning from everyone.

-Sig

Welcome to the board buddy. I like your cycle but I would ditch the HCG and replace it with HCGenerate ES.

Adex 0.5mg every 3 days. Defiantly run an AI with your cycle. It'll keep estrogen levels low throughout your cycle and prevent any possibility of gyno

Also add a liver aid when you are running dbol (n2guard). Follow the directions on the bottle.

Hcg on cycle low dose is really more beneficial for trt or guys that blast and cruise for two orbthree cycles or a long. Cycle of tren that would be real supressive if i were going too use it in a small cycle like that i would take 1000 iu a week the 2 weeks after last pin leading into pct just too kickstart the leydig cells remember hcg stimulates the leydig cells by mimicking LH but it still supressive through a differant pathway so long term use can be worse cause youll be shutdown 2 fold this can further hinder recovery

Back
Top Bottom