Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

introduction

Chris 821

Registered
Hey guys I'm pretty new here. Just to let you know I'm glad so many people here are willing to help. I'm just now getting serious about getting in great shape. I'll be meeting with a nutritionist this week to get my diet right. I really want to do a cycle. But I know I've got to get my body fat down. And get my bad habits correct. Any advice is welcome. I've been out of the gym for about 15 years.

Good to have you here chris. Diet is key man. Ease back into training and eat clean and right amazing things will happen

welcome to evolutionary. i am new also. if you read through the threads you will learn a lot. i have had members offer help as well. the good thing is your getting back in the gym.

welcome chris. get your diet in check and work your way back in to the gym. being out of the gym for 15 years you will be amazed at the transformation your body will make with a good diet and hard work.

Welcome aboard Chris. I went through the same process. I went from 260 to 215 dieting and working out while on trt. Then started using gear and have gone up to 230lbs while keeping the same bf% and waist size.

Eat right, be patient and work out hard.

Welcome to Evo !
That's a Great Start, a Nutritionist................................... JP
P.S.
I understand being out of the Game for a while, and wanting to jump back in.
It'll happen as long as you just put 1 Foot in Front of the Other, No Side Stepping (lol)

When u ask the question, we will do our best to help u along and with answers from all angles.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

i would start looking into fasting. imf is very effective for fat loss.Combine that with sturdy fasted cardio and hgh or peptides and it will start to peel off.

Hey guys I'm pretty new here. Just to let you know I'm glad so many people here are willing to help. I'm just now getting serious about getting in great shape. I'll be meeting with a nutritionist this week to get my diet right. I really want to do a cycle. But I know I've got to get my body fat down. And get my bad habits correct. Any advice is welcome. I've been out of the gym for about 15 years.

welcome to evo bro... great to have you... i am a certified nutritionist and work with clients all over the world... email at [email protected] and we can go over things and get you started if you like... let me know!

Welcome to Evo! Glad to hear you are willing to get your diet in check and your body fat down before running a cycle! Good Luck!

Welcome aboard Chris. Looks like you have a good head on your shoulders and are headed in the right direction first! Diet is key my man. It really does make a lot of difference when your diet is right. Just work out hard and eat right, you'll be back in no time at all bro.

Back
Top Bottom