Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction and Cycle Logs

MrPower

Registered
Hello Dear Community,

My Name is MrPower and Im a 25 year old German Powerlifter.
I have been training since im 14 and you can see my latest PRs on my Profile. :)
(I dont really know how to upload a Profile Picture ^^ Need Help Please ^^)

I would love to do Cycle Logs on my Friends First Cycle. I´ve been taking Steroids since im 23. And if you ask. YES I know all the Risks and YES im Fine with them. and YES im getting my Blood Work done every 4 Months. Im doing it since it is my half-time Job and passion. You should never do it without education and min. 6 years of training.

Sooo to the point. I want to start a Cycle Log on my Cycles and my Friend´s Cycles to show How you feel on a Cycle and Side Effects, PCT and the Blood Work results. This is to Educate People who want to start a Cycle aswell.

So hope we have a Great Time here together! ^^

Thanks Guys!
MrPower

Let's see the cycle

But the Cycle we are planning for him is just a simple test enanthate only cycle at 300mg/week for 12 weeks. Also we are adding 500iu/week of HCG to help regenerate. And also Aromasin at about 10mg but that will depend on how he feels while on cycle.

The PCT is basically the same as your "Perfect PCT" because i've been doing it the Same way ever since and never had a problem with it. :)

upload the photo you want to post on an image hosting website like imgur.com

The insert the image url inside the brackets like this

upload the photo you want to post on an image hosting website like imgur.com

The insert the image url inside the brackets like this

Yea all Good I got it

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Dear Community,

My Name is MrPower and Im a 25 year old German Powerlifter.
I have been training since im 14 and you can see my latest PRs on my Profile. :)
(I dont really know how to upload a Profile Picture ^^ Need Help Please ^^)

I would love to do Cycle Logs on my Friends First Cycle. I´ve been taking Steroids since im 23. And if you ask. YES I know all the Risks and YES im Fine with them. and YES im getting my Blood Work done every 4 Months. Im doing it since it is my half-time Job and passion. You should never do it without education and min. 6 years of training.

Sooo to the point. I want to start a Cycle Log on my Cycles and my Friend´s Cycles to show How you feel on a Cycle and Side Effects, PCT and the Blood Work results. This is to Educate People who want to start a Cycle aswell.

So hope we have a Great Time here together! ^^

Thanks Guys!
MrPower

yNH0OOn

Thanks! Nice to be here. :) How do I upload a Profile Picture?

- - - Updated - - -

We are still waiting on his Blood Work results to compare them to the ones after the Cycle

brother..i helped you out...you got a hot new avatar...

Back
Top Bottom