Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intruduction

jon38

I have been a member on here for a while but not posted really as I work 70 hrs a week and spend the rest of my time in the gym ive been looking around on several other boards and have too say this one has the best people no pissing matches everyone trying too help each other and the mods are spot on catching the scammers i honestly beleive i can trust a source on here based on the communitys oppinion everywhere else they stick with the sponsors even if they sell bath water. Glad too be here . I am finishing up a Tren A Test prop mast cycle that was for contest prep but i backed out of the show my profile pic was 8 weeks out and avatar 4 weeks out and couldnt get any leaner had been dieting too long was 1600 cal 2 hours cardio just loosing muscle so i stopped . I am 6 ft 5 in 256 lbs at about 8 percent bf was leaner in last pic. Well glad too be around like minded bros

Belated Welcome to Evo !
Sorry to hear that your Competition Prep didn't work-out for you.
But hopefully, you learned what you need to do for the next time.
Good Luck in the Future................................................................ JP

Yeah be consistant everything was great till i slashed calories at 4 weeks thinking that would speed it up but i just made myself shutdown . oh well thats jow we learn our bodys trial and error and i got some good progress this cycle so show or not my physique is better thats all i care about

Welcome to the EVO community post factum.

I have been a member on here for a while but not posted really as I work 70 hrs a week and spend the rest of my time in the gym ive been looking around on several other boards and have too say this one has the best people no pissing matches everyone trying too help each other and the mods are spot on catching the scammers i honestly beleive i can trust a source on here based on the communitys oppinion everywhere else they stick with the sponsors even if they sell bath water. Glad too be here . I am finishing up a Tren A Test prop mast cycle that was for contest prep but i backed out of the show my profile pic was 8 weeks out and avatar 4 weeks out and couldnt get any leaner had been dieting too long was 1600 cal 2 hours cardio just loosing muscle so i stopped . I am 6 ft 5 in 256 lbs at about 8 percent bf was leaner in last pic. Well glad too be around like minded bros

good to have you man, you are a beast.. keep up the great work

you are right we don't fuck around on here, we treat everyone with respect, and we have done a great job weeding out the trash who ran to other boards.. we don't want beta males on here who use their keyboard to put down others, they can go to meso or one of those other shit boards. those are the guys who honk at you in traffic looking for trouble, then when you get out of the car they speed off like cowards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom