Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iodine testicle painting protocol

Pat51

Registered
who on here has tried the iodine testicle painting protocol and what were your results? it is a natural way to boost test levels without drug use. the first steps are rubbing magnesium oil on your balls in the morning in the shower. then you coat your nuts with liquid iodine and then before you eat put it under your tongue. this is supposed to boost test levels, will let you know how it goes. I hope it goes well I need a nice test boost.

who on here has tried the iodine testicle painting protocol and what were your results? it is a natural way to boost test levels without drug use. the first steps are rubbing magnesium oil on your balls in the morning in the shower. then you coat your nuts with liquid iodine and then before you eat put it under your tongue. this is supposed to boost test levels, will let you know how it goes. I hope it goes well I need a nice test boost.

LOL! You can just put iodine on your nuts and see I guess. Making me curious.

Can't say ive ever rubbed anything on my balls for a test boost. Sounds like complete bullshit to me

Back
Top Bottom