Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipa vs dsip for sleep? General sleep trouble.

Couldabeenu

Loosely related to my other recent post.
I know sleep is not the focus of these places, but it's a very important part of gains we can all agree.

So one of the benefits I was looking forward to from this ipamorelin and cjc 1295 run, has been the sleep improvements. I suffer from fairly severe delayed sleep phase syndrome. It's been an unreal hurdle in living a productive professional life. Fall asleep at 3, 4, 5 sometimes, work in a chair from 9 to 5- it's rough to say the least.

So I was hoping the ipa and mod would help. I worked up to and tried 1mg of ipa last night before bed, and noticed pretty much zero difference in sleep quality. I've heard 500mcg was "amazing" for other people. "Boom" dosing recommended from 2mg to 5mg, but I hesitate to hit the ipa that hard just yet.

So DSIP has caught my attention, but the pubmed studies I've read have said it was no better than placebo (this particular study had a laughably low dose of DSIP, something like 15ng/kg body weight, don't remember exactly).

So, what have your experiences been with DSIP?

Any recommendations for sleep regularity outside of the following? You'll see I've tired quite a bit.
mod and ipa
melatonin and it's sources, pills, orange juice, pinneapple, banana, cherry etc
wheat germ
flax seed
benadryl
carb loading
muscle relaxers
Ambien

What else might you recommend?

Citations/medical studies only please.

thanks guys.

Back