Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin Good ghrp?

DexJexPax

Registered
A good buddy of mine hook me up with a couple vials of ipamorelin and he said I should use it because it's very good at stimulating growth hormone in the body. From what I read this can help you sleep, help you burn fat, and help you build lean muscle mass without any sort of water retention or fat gain. Has anyone tried this stuff

A good buddy of mine hook me up with a couple vials of ipamorelin and he said I should use it because it's very good at stimulating growth hormone in the body. From what I read this can help you sleep, help you burn fat, and help you build lean muscle mass without any sort of water retention or fat gain. Has anyone tried this stuff

ipamorelin doesn't help sleep well but it does increase HGH. I suggest you use ipamorelin with nutrobal mk677.

Someone has for sure.

I tried it, but as is the case with GH itself, the effects are subtle. (e.g. hardly noticeable) I got sick of injecting twice a day every day and dropped it.

You have to be able to find good legit products and then you'll see the real benefits brother!

Check out our podcast where we discuss the subject: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom