Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron blood test

Iron deficits exists why not, normal. You really need to watch diet, gut health and supplementation to get it right.

They certainly do exist. Those are key things we all do need to get right 100% agree with you. But if God forbid they arent right than my issue lays in potential incorrect diagnosis from false blood tests. And if it's an issue I want to bring light onto the subject for not just myself but for everyone's health.

Steroids certainly give out all sorts of weird blood readings...I just just want to get educated on all of them.
Like back in the day I got e2 test on tren without LCMS and I'm like shit my estrogen is out. Incorrect diagnosis, started more adex. Boom crash estrogen. Similar principle.

Haematinics
Date 03/09/19. 06/08/20 07/09/21 31/12/21

Iron 7 18 22 14 umol/L (5-30)

Transferrin 3.2 H. 4.2 H. 3.8 H 3.6 H g/L (1.9-3.1)

TIBC 81 H. 106 H 96 H 89 H umol/L (47-77)

Trans Sat 9 L 17 L 23 16 L % (20-45)

Ferritin 353 H 149 181 169 ug/L (30-300)

Iron Studies
Essentially normal iron status.
Low saturation can indicate an inflammatory process, which may affect iron
studies. However a ferritin level greater than 140 ug/L makes iron
deficiency unlikely.

Testosterone >120.0 H. (11.0-40.0)
For all tests testosterone was greater than 120. It doesn't specify beyong 120...Australia..
Except 7/09/21 it was 70.2H (that's on 250 test cruise I believe)
I don't remember what I was on the other times now. Usually 750 test, tren, maybe orals.

As iv gotten older iv realised much more how important blood work is and also how to read it. Balanced levels, stability ect. When I was younger Iv always just thought yeh I'm sweet im young. But eventually it becomes more and more critical in every aspect.

As you infer being on non stop wont exactly be helping and 'I believe'... don't you know what you cruise on??

As you infer being on non stop wont exactly be helping and 'I believe'... don't you know what you cruise on??

Somtimes my cruises can become less distinguishingly unique as they should, or last merely 2 weeks.
Or may not decrease test down to 250 at all for a year or so.

All while not having it all written down and cross referenced ect. Just kinda like I said earlier, young think you're invincible.
But going forward, everything I'm taking will be recorded and bloods taken will be filed for each specific circumstance. Really taking particular attention to record and reference everything.
Its a science, and you have your health on the line. Long term. It's not to be Fucking laughed at. It's good for me to have more respect for health.

It sounded like no plan at all. A 2 week cruise?? Not knowing what you did etc is not gonna help you identify where you went wrong. And us old 'uns tell you young 'uns constantly to listen to us cos we already did the fuck up for you years ago

Do EXACTLY what you say you're gonna do.

It sounded like no plan at all. A 2 week cruise?? Not knowing what you did etc is not gonna help you identify where you went wrong. And us old 'uns tell you young 'uns constantly to listen to us cos we already did the fuck up for you years ago

Do EXACTLY what you say you're gonna do.

Yeh basically no real plan in the end.
Life got out of control in a number of ways.

I'm noticing a difference with the iron tablets already. I'll update this properly soon with blood work.

Back
Top Bottom