Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron blood test

harrywho

Registered
Iv just learned my iron has been low for quite some time.
Blasting/cruising can reduce iron levels BUT artificially keeping hemoglobin and or hematocrit from dropping out of range.

Looking at transferin saturation on the blood test it's been low a few times now. 9 and 17 (20-45). While other haenatinic blood markers appear normal or even high.
Doctor never pulled up on it.
But iv had Fucking restless leg syndrome (low iron can trigger jt) , been tired. Not thinking twice about iron. Just hours and hours of research thinking I'm going insane.

Will be taking both vit b12 injection and prescription strength iron.
I have a link to a very informative thread about it if it's allowed.

Just thought this is deffinatly somthing worth noting and would appreciate any feedback. Cheers.

poor gut issues lead to deficiencies.

this is pretty normal with bodybuilders due to the nature of the diets but also anabolic steroids do make the issue worse since they are inflammatory

you can help this by coming off the sauce a while and also changing up your diet and adding fasting

Thanks man. I'm taking a probiotic. I eat a big steak about 3 times a week.
Yeh I went to the pharmacy and got ferrogrand iron tablets, b12 for injection.

Mostly I'd just like to create awareness to help others out. And gain others experiences and additional information.

Blood test results can be tricky. First u learn about false positive estrogen readings while running tren without LCMS testing. Then deca/npp testing as testosterone.
I'm only just learning (the hard way) about iron lab results that may artificially show no deficiency when in fact a deficiency is in process. Very deceptive.

^^^ here is the weird thing about 'eating a big steak' ... and i want you to do your own research and think about it closely

a dry steak muscle part of the animal is harder to digest when it goes into your gut. a wet organ part of the animal or bone broth is very easy to digest. one will stress your gut out more and one will repair your gut. bone broth contains a ton of collagen.

this is why a lot of people do bone broth fasts to help repair their gut. and it is also why people with these deficiencies who eat lots of meat don't fix it but make it worse. the nutritious parts of the animal are the fat, bone marrow and organs. ironically they are the cheapest to buy too which is funny. example, people who live in the bush who only eat muscle part of the animal end up having major gut issues and have to be evacuated cause they can't shit. but the ones who live in the bush who eat the organs of the animal and bone broth are able to survive no problem. why? cause that is the nature of our guts and how we evolved. we need watery foods. so do our cats at home who follow carnivore diets. so fruits, veggies, bone marrow and organs are what our guts want. NOT muscle part

this time of year what i do is i make my own bone broth at home by taking the bones and putting them in plain chicken broth (this is improtant not to buy broth that contains garlic/onions, hsa to be plain). i fast for 24-36 hours then i break my fast with that bone broth which has been in the slow cooker for about 48 hours. i do this twice a month over the winter while it is cooler. it works and you will reverse your gut health by following this.

Last edited:
This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Iv just learned my iron has been low for quite some time.
Blasting/cruising can reduce iron levels BUT artificially keeping hemoglobin and or hematocrit from dropping out of range.

Looking at transferin saturation on the blood test it's been low a few times now. 9 and 17 (20-45). While other haenatinic blood markers appear normal or even high.
Doctor never pulled up on it.
But iv had Fucking restless leg syndrome (low iron can trigger jt) , been tired. Not thinking twice about iron. Just hours and hours of research thinking I'm going insane.

Will be taking both vit b12 injection and prescription strength iron.
I have a link to a very informative thread about it if it's allowed.

Just thought this is deffinatly somthing worth noting and would appreciate any feedback. Cheers.

Remind of your current cycle/cruise/blast so we can see if that's having an effect.

Remind of your current cycle/cruise/blast so we can see if that's having an effect.

Haematinics
Date 03/09/19. 06/08/20 07/09/21 31/12/21

Iron 7 18 22 14 umol/L (5-30)

Transferrin 3.2 H. 4.2 H. 3.8 H 3.6 H g/L (1.9-3.1)

TIBC 81 H. 106 H 96 H 89 H umol/L (47-77)

Trans Sat 9 L 17 L 23 16 L % (20-45)

Ferritin 353 H 149 181 169 ug/L (30-300)

Iron Studies
Essentially normal iron status.
Low saturation can indicate an inflammatory process, which may affect iron
studies. However a ferritin level greater than 140 ug/L makes iron
deficiency unlikely.

Testosterone >120.0 H. (11.0-40.0)
For all tests testosterone was greater than 120. It doesn't specify beyong 120...Australia..
Except 7/09/21 it was 70.2H (that's on 250 test cruise I believe)
I don't remember what I was on the other times now. Usually 750 test, tren, maybe orals.

As iv gotten older iv realised much more how important blood work is and also how to read it. Balanced levels, stability ect. When I was younger Iv always just thought yeh I'm sweet im young. But eventually it becomes more and more critical in every aspect.

So what iv been reading suggests that when Blasting/cruising for years you use up a lot more iron than usual. And that it goes beyond just simple malabsorption.
And apparently steroids will artificially inflate blood readings due to the nature of steroids and red blood count ect. So you have high readings balancing out low readings? And appearing normal?
When a deficit actually exists.

So what iv been reading suggests that when Blasting/cruising for years you use up a lot more iron than usual. And that it goes beyond just simple malabsorption.
And apparently steroids will artificially inflate blood readings due to the nature of steroids and red blood count ect. So you have high readings balancing out low readings? And appearing normal?
When a deficit actually exists.

Iron deficits exists why not, normal. You really need to watch diet, gut health and supplementation to get it right.

Back
Top Bottom