Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ironing down my first cycle

Vacmen

I’m 26 years old and this is going to be my first cycle ever
I'm roughly 200 lb and a little shorter than 6 ft tall with maybe 15% body fat
my goals are just to see what steroids are all about and help me in the gym
I was going to start out with maybe 500 mg a week of testosterone. but I also want to Stack one more thing with it which would be better between dianabol or superdrol?

I was going to start out with maybe 500 mg a week of testosterone. but I also want to Stack one more thing with it which would be better between dianabol or superdrol?

This is just experimenting. You should think carefully about this also if you do, run a good pct after your cycle and do you have AI on hand. If want add anything else dbol at 20mg as seventieschild said.

dbol is an extremely cheap oral steroid but it aromatizes into estrogen like crazy. its extremely dummy proof so anyone can use it and get 'gains'.

superdrol is an extremely toxic oral steroid that i believe does not belong in the human body lol. if you want to run it then run it 2-3 weeks MAX. it will destroy your lipids and do a lot of damage to your body. don't believe me? run bloodwork and see.

i much prefer guys run var, tbol or even anadrol instead of either of the above

You should run test only man. If it’s your first. You will be very happy with it… if you don’t want to listen then you can add in dbol in the beginning for a kickstart and some at the end to help swell ya up. But definitely don’t do superdrol now.

you need to hold off right now.. you dont sound like you really have any idea about any of this, which is fine, but you need to learn a lot more.. on top of the fact you are still so young... take those two things together and you need to wait.. what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you been CONSISTENTLY training?

500mgs testosterone not a bad cycle I like it overall. Don't use superdrol, better stack in 50mgs dbol with n2guard for about 8 weeks.

What then? 5'4?

Back
Top Bottom