Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ISSA CPT

samgraves82

Buff Brother
Not the usual conversation here but but super excited. I just got my exam results back and passed my cpt exam.
475b7070d69d42954be73c51893c6bbb.jpg

congrats bro, this is great news to start the morning with for a change instead of the negative bs we hear everyday

what are your plans ?
As of now, plan to just work at local gym(s) while building my own clientele so I can keep all the money. Long term, build a home gym im my big detached garage and bring said clientele there. And if I'm lucky, maybe have my own public gym one day. But for now, baby steps i suppose. Interested in actual coaching too once i have a bit more experience.

Well done. Making money doing what you enjoy is the dream.

Making money? I've not earned a dime from my cert' in the forty-one years in which I've held it. Then agin, I've never had occasion to actually have to use it, either.

Making money? I've not earned a dime from my cert' in the forty-one years in which I've held it. Then agin, I've never had occasion to actually have to use it, either.

Ditto. I've two myself. Both earned back in the early 90's.

Is CPR performed on different sides of the mouth in GB?

I was referring to his gym instructor type certificate. I did a NABBA weight training instructor and a BWLA Team Leader course back in the day.

On the CPR courses. During my time with the Metropolitan Police (as a Traffic Warden) of some 14 and a half years we had bi-annaual (every two years) refreshers. It seemed to me that the amount of breaths to chest compressions changed every bloody time. I had two occasions when I thought I was going to have to use the instruction.

In one a nurse was already there (someone above likes me) and that fella was almost certainly dead before he hit the ground. In the other I recalled that the first thing you do is see if they are conscious (hello - hello - can you hear me? etc). It was a vagrant and I gave him something of a shove and found he was still with us :D

I was referring to his gym instructor type certificate. I did a NABBA weight training instructor and a BWLA Team Leader course back in the day.

On the CPR courses. During my time with the Metropolitan Police (as a Traffic Warden) of some 14 and a half years we had bi-annaual (every two years) refreshers. It seemed to me that the amount of breaths to chest compressions changed every bloody time. I had two occasions when I thought I was going to have to use the instruction.

In one a nurse was already there (someone above likes me) and that fella was almost certainly dead before he hit the ground. In the other I recalled that the first thing you do is see if they are conscious (hello - hello - can you hear me? etc). It was a vagrant and I gave him something of a shove and found he was still with us :D

That's interesting, Mobster. And yes, the techniques relative to CPR and the like seem to be in a constant state of flux.

Can I get away with my PT exam without my Diploma, I have CPR AED but was wondering if I can get passed the diploma

Sent from my Z558VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom