Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Issue with Napsgear

PrinceDaddy

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
I'm a bit annoyed. I've been buying from Naps since 2017. Multiple orders per year.
Pay by bitcoin/Coinbase. Usually just send the amount to the address that pops up on the order.
Never had an issue till this week.

Sent the payment to the address given. Took a few minutes, but got my notification from coinbase and the money is gone from my account.
In the send payment comments I usually put the order number.

So, I noticed the bitcoin payment went down on their site a few minutes after I submitted.
Still my payment went thru and I did send payment within 15 minutes.

So, now I have been going back and forth with billing support.
They have asked for Please submit us with photo copy of your payment receipt in reply to this ticket.
So i submitted the coinbase transaction report with the from address and to address and date and bitcoin amount.

Now they are asking for me to Please contact with your Bitcoin provider for checking transaction. Please advise

What do I do here? Kind of very annoyed here.

I'm a bit annoyed. I've been buying from Naps since 2017. Multiple orders per year.
Pay by bitcoin/Coinbase. Usually just send the amount to the address that pops up on the order.

Sent the payment to the address given. Took a few minutes, but got my notification from coinbase and the money is gone from my account.

So, I noticed the bitcoin payment went down on their site a few minutes after I submitted.

They have asked for Please submit us with photo copy of your payment receipt in reply to this ticket.
So i submitted the coinbase transaction report with the from address and to address and date and bitcoin amount.

Now they are asking for me to Please contact with your Bitcoin provider for checking transaction. Please advise

This: Please contact with your Bitcoin provider for checking transaction

a few things could be happening but sounds like on your end the bitcoin went out and on their end they still haven't gotten it

1. you could have sent to a wrong address. triple check the address you sent it to is the exact same, 1 digit off and that will screw things up
2. you could have sent it to the right address but there is a lot of network congestion. i've seen situations where it can take many hours or even a day or two.
3. the transaction could have failed even if it left your account. this happens sometimes unfortunately and could be for a few reasons. if this happened then you still will pay the fee to send it but the actual bitcoin will come back into your account sometime soon and you will of course have to resend and pay the fee a 2nd time.
4. they could have recieved it at some point since they messaged you last, if so then all is good.

i would check the hash and see if it went through and if yes contact coinbase and see if they can track down where it is. it still could be stuck.

as annoying and frustrating as this is, i remember a time where your only option was western union which was a horrific experience. so be patient all will be well

Last edited:
I'm still not with Bitcoin. WU was a major pain in the ass. For any business that doesn't take PayPal, Zelle is the way to go.

You have a transaction ID right? you should send them transaction id of the transaction, have you tried that?

did the coins leave your account? sometimes its easy to send btc to wrong account too, you need to double check the wallet #.

bros i had issues with coinbase myself, not napsgear
i find coinbase can cause an issue in send bitcoin many times, their system crashes too
did you send them transction id? you can see the transaction there for sure.

I ordered from napsgear just now worked fine.
I think there are a few reps on board now, talk to them.
FYI coinbase has had issues for me in the past not suprised btw.

Oh Nelson yea paypal for steroids lol

Hey brother,

Please pm me or email me your order id and ticket id at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Please check your pm and revert.

Thank you!

Maybe it's the browser you used? when I pay I use google chrome no problems but when I used edge browser I think I had issues. Can't recall I ordered I think in August or July.

Im tryin to pay right now and bitcoin thing keeps timing out, like nothing loads for me to pay, help please.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey brother,

Please pm me or email me your order id and ticket id at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Please check your pm and revert.

Thank you!

I have too few posts to send PMs, I don't have ticket id, how do I get a ticket id? sorry I'm new to this. :confused:

Im tryin to pay right now and bitcoin thing keeps timing out, like nothing loads for me to pay, help please.

- - - Updated - - -

I have too few posts to send PMs, I don't have ticket id, how do I get a ticket id? sorry I'm new to this. :confused:

Go to their contact button and on that page you can create a ticket.

Thanks everyone.

PM sent to RichardBrown.

This is my 17th order. Have used coinbase each time. Never had an issue till this payment.

So, I'm going to try and contact Coinbase for Please contact with your Bitcoin provider for checking transaction.
Not sure how to do this on their site. But I'll give it a go.

OK, figured out how to get the hash and submit a coinbase ticket. It would help if Coinbase just had this tracking stuff on their site. Had to go to blockchain explorer:

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer?view=btc

Put in the send address...

Ok, I'm learning some more. Steve mentioned on the crypto podcast. I've been using coinbase. But Coinbase Pro is better.

https://www.covemarkets.com/blog/why-you-should-buy-bitcoin-on-coinbase-pro-and-not-coinbase/

Any other suggestions other than coinbase?

yeah it is pretty much nothing to buy BTC or any other listed crypto on coinbase pro + you get the actual market price so you don't get ripped off and it is FREE to move it from coinbase to coinbase pro and back. so always buy or sell on coinbase pro then move it to your regular coinbase then send it that way.

Back
Top Bottom