Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchiness from sarms?

wheynwheed

Registered
Lately I've been really itchy in random areas of my body and after scratching, there will be a ton of small bumps in that area (feels like a bunch of pimples but doesn't hurt). It eventually goes away later in the day and leaves no scar. Have any of you guys experienced something similar? Is this a side effect of any sarms? Sarms I have used are s4, gw, lgd, rad

Where did you order your SARMS from? That is NOT normal at all

I have no idea what is in the SARMS you are taking but your body is reacting negatively to it. Stop taking them

From chemyo

obviously they are lacing their products with something giving you an allergy

why don't you just order from sarms1 man? don't go cheap

Yea as mobster said you are getting, most likely, an allergic reaction to whatever filler or suspension liquid they are using (caps vs liquid).

Never even heard of chemyo so no clue if they are good.
Literally just saw them sponsored on Facebook ffs...I would never buy from them, especially when they sell 50 ml of mk 677 at 25 mg/ml for less then a hundred bucks

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

sponsored on facebook?? wtf? dude, if you see mk677 for that cheap, there is NO FUCKING WAY its real... the ONLY times ive seen people get a rash from sarms is when they were "NOT SARMS" whatsoever... wow...

I know this is an old thread but I also ordered from chemyo (cardarine and ostarine) before I came across these sites and dylan (I now buy from umbrella labs) and I have been having somewhat severe itching and rashes around my elbows and forearms. Just figured that was something to deal with. I already took my dose for the day but tomorrow I will be switching to umbrella sarms and probably chucking the chemyo ones in the bin.

I know this is an old thread but I also ordered from chemyo (cardarine and ostarine) before I came across these sites and dylan (I now buy from umbrella labs) and I have been having somewhat severe itching and rashes around my elbows and forearms. Just figured that was something to deal with. I already took my dose for the day but tomorrow I will be switching to umbrella sarms and probably chucking the chemyo ones in the bin.
Chemyo has had nothing but non stop issues.. they have flooded the internet with fake review sites and an overabundance of false marketing and advertising.. they cant behind behind dog shit products forever though and more and more people are finding out what they are all about...

i can say with one million percent certainty that umbrella labs has the best quality you will ever find!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Back
Top Bottom