Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy bumps forming

SSteven

Registered
This is my first time using EQ Equipoise and I am using a source who uses grape seed oil as their carrier oil. I have never used this source nor have used this type of oil but when i inject I am immediately getting these weird bumps on my skin, they look like little mosquito bites and are white topped. Is this normal?

if you have a little allergy it can happen. not something i would take for granted, i would get a different brand. reach out to your source and see if they can help you pick the right brand

This is my first time using EQ Equipoise and I am using a source who uses grape seed oil as their carrier oil. I have never used this source nor have used this type of oil but when i inject I am immediately getting these weird bumps on my skin, they look like little mosquito bites and are white topped. Is this normal?

Sounds to me like you have an allergy to the carrier oil, that happens. Switch brands, I recommend geneza they have a clean carrier oil.

Our sources use the best you wont have to resort to these issues!

Back
Top Bottom