Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy lumps

Hey guys ,
Im getting some sides of gyno nitchy and a few lumps ,i was taking nolv but i lost my packs i had of it , So i cant get anymore till tuesday.

Can i run 100mg of clomid for today and tomarrow to help with it till i can get back on nolv.

Replys will be much appricated bros!

Why are you running nolva and not aromasin or even arimidex?

Hey guys ,
Im getting some sides of gyno nitchy and a few lumps ,i was taking nolv but i lost my packs i had of it , So i cant get anymore till tuesday.

Can i run 100mg of clomid for today and tomarrow to help with it till i can get back on nolv.

Five days...

Hey guys ,

What else are you on and why are you having gyno signs? Sounds like you need to be controlling estrogen with an ai

What are you running currently exactly?
Also never start a cycle until you have everything you need at hand.
You also should've been taking AI right from the start. Never wait until you are already in trouble.

If you're running an aromatizing compound, you should be running an AI not a SERM to control estrogen. If you don't have any on hand, you should probably bail on this cycle before the gyno gets worse.

Hey guys ,

How the hell do you up and lose your packs of Nolva is my question ??

Jesus. 100 mg clomid? Fuuuuck no, not this guy... try it, you’ll see why.

Hoping you don’t commit suicide while on that.. no joking

Back
Top Bottom