Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy nipples

miaminights

Registered
A few weeks ago I started a cycle of 250mg T cyp weekly. My nipples became very itchy and touching them was painful. My doctor who gave me the T said that such low doses of T do not require nolva or arimidex. I also expericence increased intense pressure inside my head.

Should I take the nolva or arim. anyway? Thanks for your responses!

If you have itchy, puffy nipples, it's one thing. If you have serious pain or a lump it's another thing

Did he do follow up bloodwork ? Some people aromatize more than others. While it's not common to need an AI on TRT, it's not completely unheard of.

Some people are most sensitive that others to estrogen issues. You clearly are. Your doctor should immediately put you on some sort of AI since puffy and itchy nipples are the first signs of gyno.

Also 250mg of test weekly is not a TRT dose. So either you aren't telling us the truth or your doctor is an idiot.

A few weeks ago I started a cycle of 250mg T cyp weekly. My nipples became very itchy and touching them was painful. My doctor who gave me the T said that such low doses of T do not require nolva or arimidex. I also expericence increased intense pressure inside my head.

Should I take the nolva or arim. anyway? Thanks for your responses!

Is it TRT or something else?

the avg TRT dose is 125mg a week where your T would be level and your estrogen would be correctly balanced. some guys i have seen as low as 80 and some as high as close to 200, but those are outliers

your idiot doctor gave you TWICE the avg amount. thus why you are experiencing excess estrogen symptoms. and you are also having MORE problems like prostate, heart, etc. so LOWER YOUR DOSAGE! where is the bloodwork? if you stay on this high dosage for a while you WILL increase your chances of major problems even cancer

clearly your doctor is not fit to be prescribing this... 250 per week is basically being on cycle... thats not a trt dose and beyond that, if you had symptoms like you say, then he/she should have had bloodwork done immediately

I would 100% recommend blood work. Only way to truly know.

It could only be due to hormonal changes, it is not said that there is a gynecomastia going on ...
The dosage of 250mg per week is a basic steroid cycle .... and not replacement therapy.

However you have to perform blood tests ... otherwise you shoot in the dark.
Talk to your doctor.

Back
Top Bottom