Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its all in the mind

Mateo123

Banned
Whats up Evo brothers:

I have a question that I was wondering if any of you have struggled with..
Do you ever wake up some days take a look in the mirror and go....

"DAMN....I AM GETTING BIG"

and then two days later take a look and go....

"FUCK....I NEED TO GET BIGGER"

Last edited:
It's called the " Bigger I get , the smaller I feel " syndrome ! Nope can't say that I do . I've learned to look in the mirror and love what I see ! But I think this comes with age .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Shit, you must be kidding.

Every couple of Days, I'm like, hay Fuck-stick, you need to work more on this, or more on that.

As long as I've been doing this, and it's been a "Fucking Really Long Time". Can you say 40 + years.

I'm never, ever, Satisfied, but, that's just me....................................JP

P.S.
Remember that Axiom, "If you don't mind, it doesn't Matter".

For me it's, "Hey Asshole I Mind, and it Matter's"

That's me talking to myself.

Last edited:
In the words of Dom. "The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you want to be"

Every couple of Days, I'm like, hay Fuck-stick, you need to work more on this, or more on that.

As long as I've been doing this, and it's been a "Fucking Really Long Time". Can you say 40 + years.

I'm never, ever, Satisfied, but, that's just me....................................JP

P.S.

Textbook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S.

Hell yea I know what you mean...I feel smaller every day so that I work harder the next lol I always cuss myself out and critique myself

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol bro yes that happy to me all the time some time I wake up all veins out and pump other day I feel like I don't workout lol

I try not to beat myself up about it, but I do think about it daily.......I always want to be bigger and lean

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Right now I feel small cause I'm dropping more bf and I look rip everybody at my gym said I look crazy and more cut but I feel skinny

Right now I feel small cause I'm dropping more bf and I look rip everybody at my gym said I look crazy and more cut but I feel skinny

You are skinny bro. You should start eating and working out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But for real brothers the more lean you get the more small you think you look after I finish my work out and look at the mirror I said danmmm a look good lol and I still got the same side that mean is only water

Acceptance ! It's hard to do , but if you learn to accept what you are , and then thrive to make it healthier , stronger , more powerful , then you can be perfectly ok with yourself for that day ! Because inside , your ok with it !

But if you keep looking at magazines , and others , and feel that's the way you should look , then you will never be satisfied ! Like Mateo said , it IS , not almost like , a disease , and can become completely destructive to yourself ! Be careful Bros . Learn to love yourself :)

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Acceptance is stagnation!!!! You most constantly strive to be more. I will never be satisfied and that's what keeps me going in all areas of life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom