Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J-Lo is back with Ben Affleck?

I don't know but before you know it I know evolutionary will have an article like this: ben affleck steroid cycle.

800lbsgorillaa approves ben affleck steroid cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it that slow of a day? If she sat on my face I might care...

800lbsgorillaa says you might be slow. I'm OUT!

I don't know but before you know it I know evolutionary will have an article like this: ben affleck steroid cycle.

+1 for Ben Affleck steroid cycle and hardcore podcast where steve and mobster accuse him of using steroids lol love those.

+1 for Ben Affleck steroid cycle and hardcore podcast where steve and mobster accuse him of using steroids lol love those.
Lol no doubt he had used. All Hollywood celebs have

If you keep an eye out for the Hollywood Lawyer we might do it ;)

they tend to go back like that in hollywood... they are so fucked up out there who really knows bro...

they seem to think that because they are good at "acting", key word there is "acting", that all of a sudden they know everything and we are supposed to be believe and listen to people that act like something they are not on a daily basis... think of the logic there... LOL

800lbsgorillaa approves ben affleck steroid cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

800lbsgorillaa says you might be slow. I'm OUT!

I'm glad this gorilla approved lol

Ben affleck steroid cycle that actually sounds good. I saw him in a bank robbery movie forgot the name, he was ripped and was juicing for sure. I'm guessing primobolan, anavar maybe some winstrol.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this real guys?

Did J-Lo really run back to Batman after all this time?

Oh yea and he was taking steroids for the batman movie for sure, he was jacked.

The idea of such cycles, Hollywood stuff, has been touched upon before. Quite simply if I was on a $5m drop and a percentage of the gross I'd be up training at 4am and taking everything to get into shape.

Back
Top Bottom