Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jack Steel Presents: What is Andarine?

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Another great SARMS article by Jack Steel. This is a 3rd in his series about SARMS and what they are. This article goes into detail about the many positives of andarine (S4), as well as going over what you should do to mitigate side effects.

Andarine S4: http://www.evolutionary.org/andarine-s-4-profile

andarine-s-4-300x109.jpg

damn Jack...your sarms stuff is top notch...very good andarine article bro....

i have always said s4 is the strongest of any sarm... it gets overlooked too often because of the possible vision sides but they can most certainly be controlled and mitigated if dosed conservatively... i think more people have problems because of their dosing protocols than anything else... people get greedy instead of doing it right and being able to sustain an entire cycle... s4 shows quickly... i will never forget the very first time i ran it and i could tell within a day how quickly the muscle hardening effect was taking place and i remember how quickly i was seeing enhanced vascularity etc... sarms do wonders, and s4 is at the top of the list... great article... very informative and very beneficial... i highly recommend s4 and from the best of the best only... www.sarms1.com

Muchas gracias. Im looking forward to another s4 cycle. So far I have only one under my belt. It's a good SARM for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great info love s4 from sarms 1 great stuff add to every cycle

Great article man.. S4 is the shit. I cant wait to jump on it again. I remember stacking this with Oxandrovar and the strenght gains were like nothing I've seen before.

Back
Top Bottom