Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JINTROPIN Gensci

HarleyDavidson36

Registered
Has anybody got ahold of some of the recent Jintropin Kits? 100iu ofcourse

They were for sale at PSL and unclez both at the same time. I went to order some but its now out of stock.......SUCKS!!!! Real Jintropin is fantastic so I was wondering if anyone has tried theirs?

When I say "OUT OF STOCK" that's USA shipping as I never use the International because all my orders have been stolen by those custom retards!

Thanks

Harley

They were for sale at PSL and unclez both at the same time. I went to order some but its now out of stock.......SUCKS!!!! Real Jintropin is fantastic so I was wondering if anyone has tried theirs?

When I say "OUT OF STOCK" that's USA shipping as I never use the International because all my orders have been stolen by those custom retards!

Thanks

Harley

Jintropin from PSL is amazing , but you also have Eurotropin that i use and love it

Thanks

Harley

I haven't seen a lot of Jintropin kits around, the demand is real high for them these days. You should wait for trusted suppliers before using them because jintropin is one of the most counterfeit hgh on the market today.
Eurotropin is also high quality check it.

Thanks

Harley

Just wait until they're back in stock.

Thanks

Harley

A good source is good at getting their gear through customs

I haven't seen a lot of Jintropin kits around, the demand is real high for them these days. You should wait for trusted suppliers before using them because jintropin is one of the most counterfeit hgh on the market today.
Eurotropin is also high quality check it.

Yes eurotropin is the one i use and same results as pharma grade

We have these Domestically.. Just added.. :)

Far as the Jintropin, there is some issues globally with them at this time. Covid really put a beat'n on the supply chain with just about anything for consumers worldwide, even electronics, sucks..
I'm waiting on a collectable right now and it's been out of stock online for months. SMH
I'm also waiting on a replacement speaker, I'm good with the warranty, but there is no stock.. REALLY!!!!!

::UPDATED 4-26-2021::

As we always promise to continuously take steps in a new direction with good news,

with sales/promotions and new products added to our already stacked online catalog,
Yet here is an other example of our unwavering dedication and commitment to our customers..

We'd like to introduce a "paramount" pharmaceutical grade rHGH that has absolute stellar reviews worldwide..

It's NOW available "Locally" in the market just for you, only here at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Somatropin-200™ contains high purity human growth hormone consisting of 191 amino acids. One package contains 20 vials of 10IU.
Somatropin-200™
is produced by gene recombination DNA technology (rHGH ) .
The amino acid series in Somatropin-200™ is identical to the body’s naturally produced human growth hormone (HGH).
It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.

Package Contains: 20 vials of 10IU lyophilized powder for reconstitution with sterile water for injection.
It is double the size of usually found HGH packages on the market, and instead of 100IU, Somatropin-200™ contains double amount of 200IU.

ClX9cGN.png

Somatropin 191aa seems like. That's high quality HGH.

Back
Top Bottom