Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jobs in the industry

3ccaday

Growing Brother
Guys,

This post is a little different but I wanted to see if anyone has jobs in this industry related to supplements, pharmaceuticals, etc.? I’m 31, my company sucks even though I rock I’m subject to their overall shit. For example, I am the only one who’s team hit plan and with this being a common problem they now are dismantling leadership here. This is bs in my opinion and it makes me want to work for a new company. Love the industry and always have. I want to see if anyone has advice to finding jobs and could direct me in the right place. I have extensive PED knowledge, supplement knowledge, former athlete, etc.

Thanks

i started out on the forums over a decade ago. helped people, networked, and made a lot of friends. worked my way up to where i am now the hard way and watched many peeps come and go.

that is how i would recommend doing it if you want to help others

Guys,

This post is a little different but I wanted to see if anyone has jobs in this industry related to supplements, pharmaceuticals, etc.? I’m 31, my company sucks even though I rock I’m subject to their overall shit. For example, I am the only one who’s team hit plan and with this being a common problem they now are dismantling leadership here. This is bs in my opinion and it makes me want to work for a new company. Love the industry and always have. I want to see if anyone has advice to finding jobs and could direct me in the right place. I have extensive PED knowledge, supplement knowledge, former athlete, etc.

Thanks

I have and, if in a small way, do. I owned my own company and have repped for others (more than 1 at a time on occasion). I've been employed to work at expos. I mod on several forums (here and on RX for example). I'm an 'expert' (grip specific) on another. Heck, I've even won writing essay comps on MD.

Right now I'm also earning money from both one to one coaching and via my gym from guys desperate to train.

I have and, if in a small way, do. I owned my own company and have repped for others (more than 1 at a time on occasion). I've been employed to work at expos. I mod on several forums (here and on RX for example). I'm an 'expert' (grip specific) on another. Heck, I've even won writing essay comps on MD.

Right now I'm also earning money from both one to one coaching and via my gym from guys desperate to train.

Thanks for the insight, I don’t know if anyone works in the supplement industry and knows a good way to get in. I’m in construction but it doesn’t get me excited like health, weight training and supplements do. The problem is I make a pretty good living now so it’s hard to walk away from.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, brotha I hate social media unfortunately. Nothing but hate and biter people and stuff to trigger you. I try to avoid it

- - - Updated - - -

That’s cool, never thought about a career in that. I’m just trying to make the right decision for the family. Appreciate the insight.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about jobs in the industry but you can talk to sponsors on EVO maybe someone would hook you up.

Thanks for the insight.

Here's the thing: I never 100% relied on the supps industry or lifting money.

Sometimes you need to pay the bills first over enjoying what you do. Such is life.

I've won $600 at an event but that only paid for my air fare. I also had two overseas events where sponsors put up the money for me to go.

Right now I get bits and bobs for modding. But it's not a living by any stretch. I also have a few bucks in the bank by virtue of being old enough to take a pension that I spent 25+ years putting into. I also have no mortgage (it's all bought and paid for). I just started working one to one for a little (and it isn't by much) more than minimum wage. Some of my lockdown fellas that have been using my gym have been paying me monthly. It all helps keeps a few quid in my pocket and the wolves away from the door ;)

Keep pushing. If you are as good as you say then someone will pick you up. It’s hard to stop someone that is driven.

the supplement industry is a bitch to say the least... i own my own gym so i deal with it on site as well as online and its just far different depending upon which avenue you take... its a lot easier, to be honest, when its local and i have people in front of me and im teaching them from scratch.. people that you can teach on hand and you can build trust with and show hands on are far more likely to stick with you and continue to keep business with you... people that have their minds clouded with trick marketing, other bad advice given etc. are much harder to keep long term... not to mention all the competition that throws shade everywhere etc... its a tricky/tough business that you have to be so cut throat in... the best option, if you can build your client base right, is to be a trainer/consultant/nutritionist... if you truly are great at it, you can do so well man, its insane but thats by far the better option

Guys,

Thanks
There is no real money at all in this industry to be made except the companies themselves. Theres some room for fun as a side money gig or something ... but definitely not career material.Thats basically why I've been on the forums since 2009

Last edited:
the supplement industry is a bitch to say the least... i own my own gym so i deal with it on site as well as online and its just far different depending upon which avenue you take... its a lot easier, to be honest, when its local and i have people in front of me and im teaching them from scratch.. people that you can teach on hand and you can build trust with and show hands on are far more likely to stick with you and continue to keep business with you... people that have their minds clouded with trick marketing, other bad advice given etc. are much harder to keep long term... not to mention all the competition that throws shade everywhere etc... its a tricky/tough business that you have to be so cut throat in... the best option, if you can build your client base right, is to be a trainer/consultant/nutritionist... if you truly are great at it, you can do so well man, its insane but thats by far the better option

absolutely agree brother

There is no real money at all in this industry to be made except the companies themselves. Theres some room for fun as a side money gig or something ... but definitely not career material.Thats basically why I've been on the forums since 2009

Sucks, I’ve always wanted to own a gym but seems that it’s still not big enough to have everyone make money unfortunately. Thanks guys for the input. More responses and direction than I thought I would receive!

- - - Updated - - -

Right, sucks it’s still this way. Thanks for pitching in I always used to watch your vids via YouTube learning more about specific compounds. Best of luck to you

- - - Updated - - -

Keep pushing. If you are as good as you say then someone will pick you up. It’s hard to stop someone that is driven.

Right on, that’s the plan. I want to provide everything to my family and will continue to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom