Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint pain on cycle

WilliamOctopi

Registered
Argh! my joints are killing me!! Especially my elbows and wrists.. my lower back isn't feeling so good either..
I'm on 500mg/week test enanthate.. is this normal, and if so, what do you guys do to combat the joint soreness?? I know deca will help, but I'm not looking to add other compounds just yet..

Dehydration can lead to this, so can simply training longer, harder, and more frequently... AAS makes your muscles stronger but does nothing for your joints, ligaments, and tendons. Are you by chance running an AI? If you crush your e2 too far into the ground it will definitely cause some achey sore joints.

Argh! my joints are killing me!! Especially my elbows and wrists.. my lower back isn't feeling so good either..
I'm on 500mg/week test enanthate.. is this normal, and if so, what do you guys do to combat the joint soreness?? I know deca will help, but I'm not looking to add other compounds just yet..

Deca will only mask the issue.

your body sounds broken down bigtime

maybe too low estrogen too. it is important to get a handle of your training intensity and frequency.

the younger guys don't understand this, because they are young. been there and done that. once you get older reality smacks you in the face

Either you took too much ai or you need to give your body a break. Mk2866 can help too

Back
Top Bottom