Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey to the stage

I started a new program today… I wanted a functional program that included all of the power lifts but also emphasizing on accessory movements and strength through complete range of motion. I’ll keep y’all in the loop. I’m going to be sore as F tomorrow.

Cardio :30 min interval on treadmill.
Work
Chest shoulder
Warm up
4 sets / 10 reps each arm
*Band front raise to pull apart
*Slider push-ups
*65lb behind the head barbell press.
*Clap push-ups

Db overhead press (80lb)
Bent over single arm row (100lb)
Trx high pull
5 sets
12/10/10/8/3(until failure)

4 sets / 10 reps
Trx y fly in supine position
Pull-up
Trx press in prone position

Tabata push-ups.
12 sets - 20 seconds on 10 seconds off.
Last few sets were negatives because I had already hit failure.

Ab comolex
Stretching
15 min cardio

Let us know if the program works

I really like this program and change up. May be something I look into trying.

Cardio
30 min LISS treadmill
15 min 30 seconds on 30 seconds off. Hard ass run

Work
Back

Warm up
4 sets 10 reps each
*Face pulls ( High row: bands)
*Trx low riw
*Pull up( assisted if needed)
*Low row keeping arms straight and extending behind you ( bands)
*Db push up with single arm row between each rep

Work
15 reps / 5 sets
*Wide grip pull downs
*single arm cable mid row
*cable upright row
*rope pulls (cable)mid height
*Battle rope 30 seconds

12 reps/ 4 sets
*Db facing incline upright rows (80lbs)
*single arm slow rows (115lb)
*Bent over fly’s ( 35lb db)

KB swings (76lbs)
5 sets 20 reps

Ab complex
Crunches
Russian twists
Toes to bar
Vacuum 5 sets of 20 second hold

Metcon 5 sets as fast as possible
155lbs
Deadlift (15reps)
Hang clean (10 reps)
Push press (8 reps )

So this weekend was supposed to be my last spring show. My plan was to do three this spring a couple this fall now that I’ve got a better dial on my body. Unfortunately it didn’t go as planned because my final show this spring was Saturday and my wife and her GF were roofied Thursday night while she was on vacation. I learned a ton about my body and peaking. I learned a ton about my stage presence and posing.. and stop trying to hide behind those body building trunks. But now it’s focus on the reverse diet and staying pretty lean. Trying to get my skin to tighten up a bit and put on mass in a few weak areas.
Thanks to all for your advice, pointers, and support. I’m going to continue this log through the reverse diet and build to the next series of shows and willingly accept any advice you may have. Weak points I may not have foreseen ect.

I am excited to see how much better it will be to be closer to stage weight this far out so I can focus on being lean as f and feed into the show instead of barely getting there lean enough in time.

As per my wife she and her GF are ok. Scary as hell to get a text at 4 am saying she was sorry to not have called but she just woke up in the hallway and was drugged last night. I called her and she could barely make sense. All I got is she and her GF were near naked and barely in the house. She couldn’t remember jack shit and needed to get her and her GF to bed. I dropped what I was doing and hauled ass there, 6 hour drive, so I could mange what the fuck happened, and lucky to get there before they woke up. Turns out this guy gave them shots and then started getting weird. Her GF, also an Amazon like my wife, shooed him away and then they walked home, just two blocks. It was a double gate and then the loft so they managed to keep him out is all they could gather. . Not gonna lie, I was ready for war when I got there and ready to burn that city to the ground. Soooo grateful they got out ok. What a disaster that would have been. So brothers be carful out there, so many fucked up people. . My wife is way to naive and hopefully learned her lesson a bit.

Damn that’s crazy man. Glad they are alright.

So this weekend was supposed to be my last spring show. My plan was to do three this spring a couple this fall now that I’ve got a better dial on my body. Unfortunately it didn’t go as planned because my final show this spring was Saturday and my wife and her GF were roofied Thursday night while she was on vacation. I learned a ton about my body and peaking. I learned a ton about my stage presence and posing.. and stop trying to hide behind those body building trunks. But now it’s focus on the reverse diet and staying pretty lean. Trying to get my skin to tighten up a bit and put on mass in a few weak areas.
Thanks to all for your advice, pointers, and support. I’m going to continue this log through the reverse diet and build to the next series of shows and willingly accept any advice you may have. Weak points I may not have foreseen ect.

I am excited to see how much better it will be to be closer to stage weight this far out so I can focus on being lean as f and feed into the show instead of barely getting there lean enough in time.

As per my wife she and her GF are ok. Scary as hell to get a text at 4 am saying she was sorry to not have called but she just woke up in the hallway and was drugged last night. I called her and she could barely make sense. All I got is she and her GF were near naked and barely in the house. She couldn’t remember jack shit and needed to get her and her GF to bed. I dropped what I was doing and hauled ass there, 6 hour drive, so I could mange what the fuck happened, and lucky to get there before they woke up. Turns out this guy gave them shots and then started getting weird. Her GF, also an Amazon like my wife, shooed him away and then they walked home, just two blocks. It was a double gate and then the loft so they managed to keep him out is all they could gather. . Not gonna lie, I was ready for war when I got there and ready to burn that city to the ground. Soooo grateful they got out ok. What a disaster that would have been. So brothers be carful out there, so many fucked up people. . My wife is way to naive and hopefully learned her lesson a bit.

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is alright man.

bro you should sue bar they were at and get video of who did it

That's solid advice right there. I've buddies who have had a quiet word with owners, got the video, and resolved problems 'quietly' ;)

bro you should sue bar they were at and get video of who did it

I thought about that.. and talked to my buddy( who’s an attorney ) at length about it. The issue I have is I couldn’t legitimately feel like I had a moral leg to stand on. It was my wife’s super naive behavior that got her in this mess. She’s always doing stupid shit like leaving the front door wide open when it’s hot out and doesn’t want to run the ac at night. Or going for late night walks in shady places because she needs to get exercise. Wtf is always my response. I tell her constantly… there are a lot of shitty people out there please be responsible. Always says, it’s not a big deal I’ve never been harmed.. at least she can’t say that anymore.
Either way .. The whole thing just sucks. I’m old school snd feel like I need to take care of this myself. I grew up believing when you run your moth expect to get punched there. Go as far as Fuck with someones wife expect have your knees smashed in and end up in the river. But that’s just me.

Saturday workout
Sunday was abs and cardio. And then a long walk with the family.

Lower body warm up. 3 sets
*Plank, 1 min
*Gluteal rotation and abduction /adduction movements. (3 movements each leg 5 reps each )
*lateral lunges (10 reps each side )
*band abduction air squats (20 reps )
*Squat jumps 10 reps

Work: power clean : low bar back squat
Power clean
9 sets 2 1/2 min rest between
135 x15
185x10
205x8
215x6
225x4
245x2