Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 373

Thread: Journey to the stage

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Journey to the stage

    PSL log.
    Not the road to nationals because I知 not jacked as fuck like Killion...but prepping for a few spring and fall shows this year. I致e trained many clients but never took the stage myself. This is the first show for me before I知 too old to do it. First spring show is in 6 weeks... then two more follow. I知 not sure I値l be lean enough but I知 certainly putting in the work to make it happen!!
    Abridged version about me. I知 511 and was 282 lbs 8.8% bf( Jan ) I知 46 years old and Natty until 40. I致e Always been an athlete , 15 years of rugby and 5 years of Greco Roman freestyle wrestling. However I致e had a shit ton of medical issues along the way ( meningitis 14 times and 16 major surgeries) but you can稚 live in a rubber room so here I am pushing through.
    Back story on prep .. started cutting in Jan but should have started in dec. ( forward thinking.) I had a lot more visceral fat in January than the pinch could detect but wasn稚 a bad place to start. The first pic I値l show is progress from Jan 19th 282 lbs to March 22nd @ 255lbs. 6.8%bf. Need it much much lower. Trying to hold mass while on Deficit diet.
    My diet for now, severe Caloric restriction because I知 trying to cut stubborn fat and get very low bf in 6 weeks. I carb cycle: Monday and Friday 85g carb: 360g protein : 20g Fat / Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 25g carbs. / Thursday and Sunday no carbs.
    45 min fasted cardio each day and 30-45 min before my weight training or a Medcon afterwards. Depends on energy levels. .
    I知 drinking 1-1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day.
    If I miss something in this log or you are just curious, please ask or let me know. I never Max anymore because I had a Intraventricular peritoneal shunt placed in 2016. I知 not weak by any stretch but my weights are adjusted accordingly.
    I know that was a lot of information and it痴 boring as hell to read but I wanted to answer some questions that many of the vets will want to know There are a shit ton of good dudes out there very knowledgeable and I値l gladly listen to any advice somebody痴 willing to give. I look forward to hearing what the community has to say.
    And last but not Least I would like to extend a shout out to vision, and PSL. You致e been a standup guy for years and definitely an MVP on many
    boards in my book PSL is solid gear and I am excited to log for them. Couldn稚 ask for a better duo.
    Thanks for the opportunity!

  2. #2
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,337
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great to see more logs! nice.

    Can you post your cycle for us? curious.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews


  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Great to see more logs! nice.

    Can you post your cycle for us? curious.
    I知 now on as of last week
    600 test blend ( prop, cyp, E)
    400 tren ( 200 ace, 200 e) switching it out to all ace
    400 mast
    75 winny
    75 Anavar
    50 proviron
    Letro every third day
    Caber 1mg week cut into two doses.
    I dropped EQ and NPP two weeks ago

    It痴 bigger than I anticipated but it is what it is.
    I知 planing on running tren/Anavar / proviron. All the way through the three shows this spring. Then switching gears and bulking while anabolic as fuck.
    Dropping winny in two or three weeks.. on the fence for timing on mast.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Today痴 work legs;

    Safety squat bar
    3 x 10: 225-285-315
    2x5: 365-405
    1x 20: 315
    Between the first 5 sets I did lunges. ( 3 ways ten reps each leg )
    Forward; lateral, diagonal

    Hack squat free weight platform.
    1x 10 with 12 plates
    1x10 with 14 plates
    1x8 with 16 plates.

    Super set leg extension and seated leg curl. ( no rest until set complete, 30 seconds rest. Water bro!
    Extensions
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Curls
    [email protected]
    Laying leg curl machine / air squats
    3x20 reps at 115
    3x40 reps touch and go air squats.
    No rest until complete.

    Seated calves (120lbs free weight )
    3x25
    Standing calf raises 4 different positions. (Body weight ) 15 reps each
    Single leg
    Both legs toes straight
    Duck foot
    Pigeon foot

    Cardio (Liss)
    Stair mill 20 min brisk pace
    Tread mill
    30 min : 3.4 mph 6.0 degree incline every two min stop and do 40-air squats

    Fasted cardio when I woke.
    45 min brisk walk on treadmill 3.4x6 degrees
    Every 5 min 30 air squats 10 squat jumps as high as possible

  6. #6
    Growing Brother BuffBaker34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    302
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    I知 now on as of last week
    600 test blend ( prop, cyp, E)
    400 tren ( 200 ace, 200 e) switching it out to all ace
    400 mast
    75 winny
    75 Anavar
    50 proviron
    Letro every third day
    Caber 1mg week cut into two doses.
    I dropped EQ and NPP two weeks ago

    It痴 bigger than I anticipated but it is what it is.
    I知 planing on running tren/Anavar / proviron. All the way through the three shows this spring. Then switching gears and bulking while anabolic as fuck.
    Dropping winny in two or three weeks.. on the fence for timing on mast.
    Arent you going to drop your testosterone preshow? and switch all out to trenbolone acetate now?

  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBaker34 View Post
    Arent you going to drop your testosterone preshow? and switch all out to trenbolone acetate now?
    Yes after I Posted a question on show prep a bit ago there痴 an overwhelming response to switch out now so that痴 what I致e been doing I know some people say drop your shift astronaut the way but I don稚 agree with that I actually hold water on test eat but I don稚 I知 Tessa or prop however I have Tne so I may go to that For the final 10 days or so

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,024
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    Yes after I Posted a question on show prep a bit ago there痴 an overwhelming response to switch out now so that痴 what I致e been doing I know some people say drop your shift astronaut the way but I don稚 agree with that I actually hold water on test eat but I don稚 I知 Tessa or prop however I have Tne so I may go to that For the final 10 days or so
    one of the thing i recommend for my clients who are competing is using a short estered test leading up to the competition and then dropping it weeks ahead of time. don't worry about 'not having test in your stack', it just isn't true that you are going to die not including it. water retention is an absolute disaster on show day so don't run a thing that aromatizes
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  9. #9
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,337
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post

    You're looking real good, after pick your legs look amazing. Especially calf muscles look thick! Keep up the log for us.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  10. #10
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    657
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    PSL log.
    Not the road to nationals because I知 not jacked as fuck like Killion...but prepping for a few spring and fall shows this year. I致e trained many clients but never took the stage myself. This is the first show for me before I知 too old to do it. First spring show is in 6 weeks... then two more follow. I知 not sure I値l be lean enough but I知 certainly putting in the work to make it happen!!
    Abridged version about me. I知 511 and was 282 lbs 8.8% bf( Jan ) I知 46 years old and Natty until 40. I致e Always been an athlete , 15 years of rugby and 5 years of Greco Roman freestyle wrestling. However I致e had a shit ton of medical issues along the way ( meningitis 14 times and 16 major surgeries) but you can稚 live in a rubber room so here I am pushing through.
    Back story on prep .. started cutting in Jan but should have started in dec. ( forward thinking.) I had a lot more visceral fat in January than the pinch could detect but wasn稚 a bad place to start. The first pic I値l show is progress from Jan 19th 282 lbs to March 22nd @ 255lbs. 6.8%bf. Need it much much lower. Trying to hold mass while on Deficit diet.
    My diet for now, severe Caloric restriction because I知 trying to cut stubborn fat and get very low bf in 6 weeks. I carb cycle: Monday and Friday 85g carb: 360g protein : 20g Fat / Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 25g carbs. / Thursday and Sunday no carbs.
    45 min fasted cardio each day and 30-45 min before my weight training or a Medcon afterwards. Depends on energy levels. .
    I知 drinking 1-1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day.
    If I miss something in this log or you are just curious, please ask or let me know. I never Max anymore because I had a Intraventricular peritoneal shunt placed in 2016. I知 not weak by any stretch but my weights are adjusted accordingly.
    I know that was a lot of information and it痴 boring as hell to read but I wanted to answer some questions that many of the vets will want to know There are a shit ton of good dudes out there very knowledgeable and I値l gladly listen to any advice somebody痴 willing to give. I look forward to hearing what the community has to say.
    And last but not Least I would like to extend a shout out to vision, and PSL. You致e been a standup guy for years and definitely an MVP on many
    boards in my book PSL is solid gear and I am excited to log for them. Couldn稚 ask for a better duo.
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    LOL you are big dude as well man! I will be following for sure! Can稚 wait to see you stage ready. Nice work so far bro!!

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •